Aruba Beach

Thread: HELP - Need Local Photographer

Smile HELP - Need Local Photographer

Hello - This is my first time on this site.......basically I am dizzy from all the stress of doing research on my own.

I am getting married in May in California...it will be a very small civil ceremony with only the immediate family in attendance.

Our Honeymoon will be in Aruba and I am trying to find a "local" photographer to take us to romantic locations for photographs that we will cherish for a lifetime together.

We are laid back - we don't care too much for formal photos (maybe just 1 or 2).....
    PLEASE.....I need all the help I can get......thank you

Well I had Paul Van Driel and he was fabulous. You can check out my pics on this board under "Pics of my wedding at the Divi Jan.15"
    Congrats on your wedding

Hi tiff0711 - Thank you so very much for our response. I did send an email to Mr. Van Diel yesterday, but I have not heard back yet. I am thrilled that I got to see your pics because I could not find any site for him on the net. I loved the ones he took on the beach - that's the "casual" look we have in mind. Did he spend "all" day with you? Can you give me an idea of the cost? Did he pick the locations?

Congratulations on your wedding!!!!!........you both look very happy together!!!!!!

Does anyone out there have any other recommendations?

Hi Sandi,
    Paul got to our villa around 3pm and took some pics there. He ended up leaving around 7pm when we started eating dinner.
    It all depends on how long you want him for or how many photos you want.
    I used Indira from Aruba Fairytale Weddings and she did a great job with our wedding. A basic photo package was already included in our wedding package, but we paid I think another $600 for a few hundred pics.
    It could not have been any better. I did a lot of research before my big day and Paul is definately one of the best on the island.
    Just remember he will do whatever you want...it is your day
    Good Luck