Aruba Beach

Thread: help for renewal at alto vista

Aruba since 1979

help for renewal at alto vista

hey guys and gals

cindy and rob put the bug in my ear.
    i am now fixated on doing our vow renewal on apr 28 (our 24 anniversary) at sunrise at alto vista chapel.

do i begin with emailing a celebrant? (would prefer a priest)
    rev gibson, would be a close 2nd.

is the chapel open early?

even if we had to take the vows outside the front door, i would be happy.

so my question to you professionals is it unheard of, is it doable, do priests take part in such an event (i would imagine for a good price they would)?

Reverendrobertgibson, good luckk finding a priest avail. My niece's mom has been looking for one to merely bless the cross she bought my neohew. Went to St Anne's looking for a preist 3 x, never got him...While there she got a priest from chicago who happened to be there and he blessed it.
    rob o has left the forum, contact via e-mail at

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Andrea - Alto Vista Chapel has a 35 minute Mass on Tuesdays at 5 pm. If you call St Anna Church (they send their priest to the Chapel), maybe you can arrange your renewal before or after the Mass at the Chapel. Happy Anniversary!

Father Rene is at St. Anne's. I hope he will do this for you. He had been ill on and off lately, but last I saw him, he was very active again.
    Otherwise, I think he might know who can do your renewal for you.
    Getting married in the chapel I was told was out of the question by all priests I had asked... We were so disappointed, as hubby and I both love that special place, which somehow has always offered us peace and solace.
    I hope they say yes to your renewal there!