Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Help wedding PRICE QUOTES please!!!!!!!

Help wedding PRICE QUOTES please!!!!!!!

Hi everyone!

I plan on getting married in Aruba, summer 2016. We are visiting this July to check out different hotels. I definitely want an all inclusive, but don't want to skip on the glam!

Can anyone please give me a REAL total price of what they paid for their wedding (ceremony plus reception) With the hotel name???

I know our wedding will have about 75-100 guests. I just want an idea because I know the "packages" on the brochures are just the starting cost.

I'd really appreciate this!!!!!

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

good luck with your plans

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

good luck with your plans

Thanks Andrea! Hopefully, I get some awesome replies!

Hi Nikki!

I am getting married at the Renaissance private island in two weeks! They have an all inclusive option I believe.

I plan on posting a full review once the big day is over so I can definitely private message you what the final cost ends up being. We are having 75 guests so it should give you a good idea.

Randolph and Milayne are the coordinators there and are awesome to work with. You can see some of the options on the website as far as food and drinks and they might be able to even create a proposal for you.

One thing to remember in the process is to have patience... most of the people you contact are on island time but they will get back to you! I have had such a great experience planning my wedding and I hope you have the same. I would be happy to answer any other questions that you have

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    my stepdaughter got married at the radisson but we only had 25 people. our friend got married at the radisson and had about 70 people, I asked her and she said around $35,000 give or take but that included photographer also. she said between 30 & 35 thousand. that should give you an idea. It may be cheaper than the states but like the states, its the little things that add up. if you PM me, I will at least tell you what florist NOT to go to, lol. This is based on three weddings, I don't want to say it here on the forum.

Junior Member Photographer Aruba's Avatar
    Hi Nikki,

I do not know much about the prices, but i would definitely recommend the Divi All Inclusive. It's in the low-rise area, so that means it is not that busy on the beach. I photograph a lot of weddings at the high-rise hotels, but it is always pretty busy on the beach, and i do not think you would like a man in a g-string walking on the beach in your photos, hahaha.. Just a tip!

Omg thanks so much for your reply!!!! I've been literally drooling over pictures of the Renissance, but afraid we couldn't afford it! I didn't know they offered all inclusive! I'm new to this forum and have no idea how to private message lol would you mind private messaging me? I would loveeeee to pick your brain!

Thank you soooo much for your reply! I'm new to this site and have no idea how to private message lol would you mind messaging me? I would love to learn more about the florist!

Thank you so much! Divi was definetly was lead contender, but I've been reading so many reviews about not enough pool/beach chairs (unless you claim them in the middle of the night) and I don't want to make my guests go through that.

Aruba since 1979
    to Private message:

Click on the person's name or avator

select send private message

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki422 View Post
    Omg thanks so much for your reply!!!! I've been literally drooling over pictures of the Renissance, but afraid we couldn't afford it! I didn't know they offered all inclusive! I'm new to this forum and have no idea how to private message lol would you mind private messaging me? I would loveeeee to pick your brain!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast