Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: HIGHLY recommend Lissy Lampe for wedding planner in Aruba

Smile HIGHLY recommend Lissy Lampe for wedding planner in Aruba

I am writing to praise Lissy Lampe for an amazing wedding and reception and to recommend her to any bride looking to get married in Aruba. My husband and I had been researching and planning our wedding for 2 years and Lissy more than met our expectations. We were married at Manchebo Beach Spa and Resort on June 19, 2009.

Lissy was always prompt with e-mails and if she was going to be delayed she let us know. Lissy was always up to date with contract changes and any taxes and fees were comparable to other planners that we looked at. She plans for many resorts and gave us a variety of options (including great recommendations for a Nail salon and to have our rehearsal dinner at Divi Phoenix...which she also arranged for us!!! No added cost!) The closer we got to the wedding date, she was always fast with her replies for our last minute questions. I also tend to be very organized and she worked with me to put my mind at ease so I knew that she knew everything was under control!

I had some details about the flowers and some with the reception and wedding site that we wanted taken care of. She took the time to understand what I wanted, confirmed it and advised us well. Certain items we had to trust her with, such as the final flower arrangements and hair. We had a basic idea of what we wanted and what she was able to provide was better than what we had ever hoped. I had so many complements on my hair (it stayed in place in the wind without worry) and was even better than the trial I had at my high end Washington DC salon. My hair stylist was early, very professional and when a bridesmaid wasn't getting the style she wanted, she started over until my bridesmaid was satisfied.

Our flowers were gorgeous. Everything was delivered on time, our photographer and DJ that she selected for us (Angela from Bella Aruba and DJ Tino) were great and met all the requests we had for them.

For planning a wedding thousands of miles away and only speaking with Lissy through e-mail until the day we arrived to Aruba, I couldn't have asked for better. Through all of it, she was concerned that we were happy and would enjoy our day. She said not to worry about a thing and she was right. Our families, guests and my husband and I could not be more grateful and continue to recommend her as THE PRO wedding planner in Aruba.

I'm happy to answer any questions that any prospective brides have about weddings in Aruba (we had a friend get married the day after us at the Westin and I know we made the right decision for us getting married at Manchebo and working with Lissy).

Lissy and her team are amazing and we are proud and honored for her to have planned our wedding.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Thank you for the nice write up on Lissy, Angela and Tino. All our top notch on our books.
    Have only heard great things about them, but its nice to see someone post how pleased they were !!!

Senior Member cyclone promotions's Avatar
    Hey Cindy O I like your pool in the backyard there it looks like the one at the renaissance lol
    Professional Island DJ's
    For All Your Weddings And Party Needs.
    We Create Your Party
    DJ TINO
    https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/dj-t...472c213ea.html

Quote Originally Posted by cyclone promotions View Post
    Hey Cindy O I like your pool in the backyard there it looks like the one at the renaissance lol
    "cept no swim up bar...thanks, see you in November...

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    "cept no swim up bar...thanks, see you in November...
    No swim up bar....I beg to differ. We're always drinking in the pool.

Quote Originally Posted by cyclone promotions View Post
    Tino.... we miss your "bingo" calls by our pool. See you November 6th.

PS to all....Tino the DJ got a must deserved positive write-up at the beginning of this thread. Trust me, his A+ personality would be a plus if you acquire his services as DJ.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Aruba since 1979
    thanks for posting

self promoting is not allowed and almoste every vendor has been gently and sometimes not so gently been reminded not to self promote.

lissy---angela--- and others do not self promote

we, the moderators can check isp numbers and pretty much figure if the praising is coming from the vendors or from the brides. isp's tell us if the praising coms from setarnet or whichever island internet provider.
    we rarely if ever have seen or come across bride planners, photographers planners making self promotion postings.

we can also tell by the isp numbers, that folks register using multiple names and sometimes it is pretty funny watching them banter with themself. (meaning they register as john doe, make a comment.....then register as john smith and then disagree with what john doe says...and on and on. it happens and we see it on occassion. sometimes it is very funny. other times like it is horrible)

the moderating tools allows us to see this isp number so that we can properly moderate.

i have been comparing some isps re: these wedding reviews and i quite possibly see some irregularities. not from the vendors. but i have been wrong countless times. lisa and i contunually try to keep everything legitimate and we take great pride in doing a job well done and take criticism when/if we mess up "like big girls"
    andrea

Quote Originally Posted by marklands11 View Post
    IMO, I think that all of the "RAVING" reviews on here are simply from the vendors themselves - who are shamelessly self promoting!!!

Wow -- sounds like some people really need to get a life! Geez... Sorry you have to deal with stuff like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    we can also tell by the isp numbers, that folks register using multiple names and sometimes it is pretty funny watching them banter with themself. (meaning they register as john doe, make a comment.....then register as john smith and then disagree with what john doe says...and on and on. it happens and we see it on occassion. sometimes it is very funny. other times like it is horrible)

Quote Originally Posted by christene View Post
    Wow -- sounds like some people really need to get a life! Geez... Sorry you have to deal with stuff like that.
    I agree.

What is even worse, sometimes I think there are viscious attacks from from competitors under different names. The moderators do a great job....but there are limits to what they can possibly do.

Keep up the good work, Ms. Moderators!
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    I agree.

What is even worse, sometimes I think there are viscious attacks from from competitors under different names. The moderators do a great job....but there are limits to what they can possibly do.

Keep up the good work, Ms. Moderators!
    ALSO...there is no reason for Lissy and BellaAruba to have to take a bashing, a huge bashing, from this guy who has never even posted before his tirade...we on this board know their work ! Thank you Andrea and Lisa for taking care of the problem...
    Last edited by cindyo; 09-21-2009 at 08:13 PM. Reason: added a few words

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    thanks for posting

we can also tell by the isp numbers, that folks register using multiple names and sometimes it is pretty funny watching them banter with themselves. (meaning they register as john doe, make a comment.....then register as john smith and then disagree with what john doe says...and on and on. it happens and we see it on occasion. sometimes it is very funny. other times like it is horrible)

andrea
    Sounds like a case of multiple personalities... Or someone being mad at themselves.

Looking beyond the multiple nics... The lesson to be learned here is DON'T BE LATE FOR YOUR SUNSET WEDDING! ... and then take it out on those who did their utmost to create your once-in-a-lifetime day.

Tomorrow's Sunset on Aruba is at 6:36 PM. Mother Nature will not wait for you, no matter how beautiful or special you are. Fashionably late to your Aruba Beach Wedding = no sunset photos.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast