Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: HIGHLY recommend Lissy Lampe for wedding planner in Aruba

Aruba since 1979
    exactly !
    well said julia.

andrea

Thanks Andrea, a sunset wedding is supposed to be exactly that, a sunset wedding. Aruban-based photographers are experts with the lighting and timing of these events to get the best results for the bride and groom. If the bride can't get to the beach in time, her groom needs to expect to get married in the dark.

Aruba since 1979
    ya there are horror stories out there

i know of a bride and groom that went to the island to conduct interviews of photographers and planners and then when they found someone they allegedly liked, they blew off the others very rudely without the courtesy that would be expected.

and we wonder why americans have a reputation that is perceived as unpleasant.

the horror stories i hear are usually issues that can be prevented.
    and quite often the DJ or the photographer or the food staff folks within closest earshot take the bad rap.

oops it is cloudy,,,,,,,,,photographers fault.
    or oops it is raining........andrea or lisa's fault as they say the weather is usually great
    oops we started late and it is dark..........cannot see the faces perfectly. wedding planner's fault
    darn....maybe those with great tans or darker skin should have worn lighter colored clothing. definately pgotographer's fault
    oops the wedding planner forgot to tell folks to smile.
    oops the DJ had to make a trip to the bathroom.....how dare he?

weddings are stressful
    destination weddings with the help of a good planner should be less stressful
    andrea

quote=photosbyjulia;152055]Sounds like a case of multiple personalities... Or someone being mad at themselves.

Looking beyond the multiple nics... The lesson to be learned here is DON'T BE LATE FOR YOUR SUNSET WEDDING! ... and then take it out on those who did their utmost to create your once-in-a-lifetime day.

Tomorrow's Sunset on Aruba is at 6:36 PM. Mother Nature will not wait for you, no matter how beautiful or special you are. Fashionably late to your Aruba Beach Wedding = no sunset photos.[/quote]

"or oops it is raining........andrea or lisa's fault as they say the weather is usually great "

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by photosbyjulia View Post
    "or oops it is raining........andrea or lisa's fault as they say the weather is usually great "

LOL
    or..."no one told me it was going to be windy!"

STOP I can't no more, LOL

Don't get me going, I love it...
    I have to many to mention so I will leave it to you guys. hahahahahahah
    I have a good one though.
    A couple gets married after sunset because of their tradition and the photographer goes to the brides room and takes pre-ceremony shots. Well at that time the sunset was gorgeous and she got the best photos. So hubby decides the next day that he deserves a free photoshoot because he is a platinum member and deserves a free sunset photo shoot. Well blow blow my whistle- Whose idea was it to get married after sunset. Surley not the photographers so why does the photographer have to pay the penalty...
    This is a true story and I just wanted to make you's laugh. I still do till this day.....
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com

Aruba since 1979
    I have a platinum credit card.
    what do I get?
    ;-)
    andrea

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela Munzenhofer View Post
    Don't get me going, I love it...
    I have to many to mention so I will leave it to you guys. hahahahahahah
    I have a good one though.
    A couple gets married after sunset because of their tradition and the photographer goes to the brides room and takes pre-ceremony shots. Well at that time the sunset was gorgeous and she got the best photos. So hubby decides the next day that he deserves a free photoshoot because he is a platinum member and deserves a free sunset photo shoot. Well blow blow my whistle- Whose idea was it to get married after sunset. Surley not the photographers so why does the photographer have to pay the penalty...
    This is a true story and I just wanted to make you's laugh. I still do till this day.....
    Angela, i bet you get some real beauties....thats good that you can laugh them off....cindy....keep smiling:}

I just wanted to say that I used Lissy Lampe & Angela/Bella Photography and they were both amazing! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. Keep up the great work!

can you say who did your hair and nails and are you willing to share a pic? My wedding is sometime away, but its never too soon to plan...as we all know

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast