Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: HIGHLY recommend Lissy Lampe for wedding planner in Aruba

Our Aruba Wedding - Lissy was great !!

My husband and I were recently married on the beach in Aruba. All the arrangements were made by Lissy Lampe and I was truly happy with the way everything turned out. It was a very small party and we were on a tight budget but Lissy worked with us down to every detail. We were married on the beach of the Sunset Beach Bistro and had a moonlight dinner there as well. Lissy recommended Christine for our photgraphs. She is an apprentice photographer and for the price she truly did an amazing job. Our pictures at the Civil House ceremony were just beautiful. We were very satisfied with everything from the flowers to the cake. I cannot stop looking at our pictures on the beach at sunset..... I was on cloud nine for a week after my return and honestly cannot wait to go back to Aruba on a second honeymoon !!!!

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the forum
    congrats on your recent wedding.........many good wishes.
    from what i have heard lissy is top notch.
    glad u had a good experience.

aruba is so very blessed to have some great wedding planners and photographers

Cool Argeed!

I love Lissy and Angela!!! They were so great to deal with and had personalities worth a million dollars! They both really enhanced my special day and I cannot thank/praise them enough for all they did for my husband and I!

Kristy

Manchebo Beach Resort Wedding

We are getting married in May 2014 and looks like Manchebo would be a perfect spot. We were engaged by the divi trees after watching the sunset (9/1/13) and i could already envision our ceremony in that area. Did you get married in the same place? What about the reception? We are thinking of Passions.

Would love to hear any tips and recommendations. Also, looks like you are from DC? We live in VA and have to figure out how to get the "no impediment of marriage cert".

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum islandfools! Congrats on your engagement!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

After reading a lot about Lissy we got in contact with her a couple of months ago, and it went really well.
    We are near to finalize everything with her. It's good to know if someone looks for the details even if you are thousands of miles away.

Regards,
    Volker

Aruba since 1979
    this will be a celebration of your 25th/silver wedding anniversary?
    i have heard that lissy does a bang up job with everything she does

Quote Originally Posted by Volker63 View Post
    After reading a lot about Lissy we got in contact with her a couple of months ago, and it went really well.
    We are near to finalize everything with her. It's good to know if someone looks for the details even if you are thousands of miles away.

Regards,
    Volker

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    this will be a celebration of your 25th/silver wedding anniversary?
    i have heard that lissy does a bang up job with everything she does
    Yes, exact.

We are very curious about her arrangement.
    First we didn't want to have any "event" on our anniversary day. But as we read about Lissy and her arrangements we thought twice about this. Finally we asked her for a small intimate arrangement just for us two.
    Now we are going tingly all over :-).

Now we are able to recommend Lissy in any way!
    What she has done for us was exactly what we expected. A very kind person with obviously a huge experience.
    Altough we asked only for a very small arrangement she treated us very well. From the first moment we knew that it was a good decision.
    She and her team made our day unforgetable.
    Thank you Lissy, and special thanks to your assistant.

Aruba since 1979
    Did u have a photographer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Volker63 View Post
    Now we are able to recommend Lissy in any way!
    What she has done for us was exactly what we expected. A very kind person with obviously a huge experience.
    Altough we asked only for a very small arrangement she treated us very well. From the first moment we knew that it was a good decision.
    She and her team made our day unforgetable.
    Thank you Lissy, and special thanks to your assistant.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast