Aruba Beach
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By sbatjc
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By jodyanne

Thread: Honeymoon in 23 days!

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)

Honeymoon in 23 days!

I am SOOOO EXCITED!!!! I cannot wait to be back in paradise! We were engaged in Aruba last June, now we get to go back!

I am going to stop by and say hello to Sean at Bjoux Jewelers where we got the ring, he is SO nice!

I will be eating at El Guacho as soon as we land! I have been craving their steak for the past year

Have fun!!!!!!

Aruba since 1979
    excellent

please post your aruba story when you get home.

where will you be staying??
    Quote Originally Posted by devilsangel7681 View Post
    I am SOOOO EXCITED!!!! I cannot wait to be back in paradise! We were engaged in Aruba last June, now we get to go back!

I am going to stop by and say hello to Sean at Bjoux Jewelers where we got the ring, he is SO nice!

I will be eating at El Guacho as soon as we land! I have been craving their steak for the past year

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    At the costa linda. Father in law owns a time share and got us an awesome deal!!

I will definitely enjoy, I can hardly contain my excitement!! I also booked the kuku bus

I will post our story for sure

Banned
    Kuku bus was the most fun we had on Aruba, the people are so much fun and their service was so good you will never forget those 6 hours. As the night progresses you will get hazy but you will never forget what you remember!!!