Aruba Beach

Thread: Honeymoon Help!

Honeymoon Help!

Hi, new to the forum. My fiancee and I are planning on going to Aruba for our honeymoon, next May-June. I need some help choosing the right resort to stay at. We're both young(Mid 20's) so there will be a lot of eating, drinking, gambling(mostly me) etc. We're pretty sure we want to do an all inclusive package, so any great packages you know of would be greatly appreciated. Love the beach, so we'll be out there a good majority of the time....price range is flexible as we don't want to sacrifice luxury and cleanliness for a few bucks.

Right now, we're looking at the RIU, Westin and Divi. Any pros/cons on these places?

Thank you!
    Last edited by asolem; 06-15-2011 at 06:19 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    asolem...i moved this to the wedding/honeymoon category.

my suggestion is if you want to consider non all inclusive the BUCUTI is the ideal honeymoon resort. (adult only resort)

an all inclusive that is very casual that is wonderful for couples is the DIVI ALL INCLUSIVE.

another 2 all inclusives that are a bit more upscale are the Occidental or the RIU.

other thought i have is the Renaissance Marina, with the all inclusive pkg. the Ren Marina downtown is an adult resort[, is very nice and comfortable and has a lovely private island.

so, go thru this category Weddings and Honeymoons and read what other brides and grooms have written.

welcome to the forum. QUOTE=asolem;205048]Hi, new to the forum. My fiancee and I are planning on going to Aruba for our honeymoon, next May-June. I need some help choosing the right resort to stay at. We're both young(Mid 20's) so there will be a lot of eating, drinking, gambling(mostly me) etc. We're pretty sure we want to do an all inclusive package, so any great packages you know of would be greatly appreciated. Love the beach, so we'll be out there a good majority of the time....price range is flexible as we don't want to sacrifice luxury and cleanliness for a few bucks.

Thank you![/QUOTE]

Aruba since 1979
    My first choice as i prefer laid back........DIVI all inclusive.

RIU and WESTIN are lovely properties.

Honeymoon

For your age I would definitely recommend the RIU or the Occidental Grand. Although I love Eagle Beach, it is very quiet and not a lot of night life and restaurants.

I am partial to Occidental because when I want to be on Palm Beach, that's where I stay. It is right in the middle of the Palm Beach strip, making it very easy to get to many restaurants, clubs and shops.

If you would like more info on the Occidental or would like to get a great rate on a suite for your Honeymoon, email me at macalh@aol.com. You can check with other members on this board. You cannot beat my prices.

Mary Alice