Aruba Beach

Thread: How long does it take to get wedding video and pictures?

How long does it take to get wedding video and pictures?

My wife and I were married in September, and were told that it would take a few weeks to get our video and pictures. It has now been over three months and we still have not received it. She has been trying to be very patient with them, but it seems to me that they are just providing excuses and have since become less responsive to her requests. She used this forum a lot for planning our wedding, so I am reaching out for help on this. Does anyone know how long it should take to get wedding video and pictures?
    Thanks.

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

sometimes takes a few months from what i have heard.

then again, some photographers just give you the DVD or CD and you have to do your own priniting and album work.

who was your photographer ? and can you ask your planner to make inquiries?
    Quote Originally Posted by dojo915 View Post
    My wife and I were married in September, and were told that it would take a few weeks to get our video and pictures. It has now been over three months and we still have not received it. She has been trying to be very patient with them, but it seems to me that they are just providing excuses and have since become less responsive to her requests. She used this forum a lot for planning our wedding, so I am reaching out for help on this. Does anyone know how long it should take to get wedding video and pictures?
    Thanks.

3 months is too much I think. Most photographers and videographers deliver no longer than six weeks depending on the package.

DoJo915 I feel your pain as I'm going through the same as you right now. Who's your photographer?

Day79,
    Inbox me and I can fill you in.

Day79, please inbox me and I will give you more information. Thanks!

I sure will!

Our photography contract stated 2-4 weeks for delivery of printed images and we are going on 8 months since I submitted the final images for print and still nothing. We are going on 9 months since our vow renewal. Horrible, horrible experience.

Sometimes I wonder..... we have a contract. If a vendor does not deliver ( after returning the US), what are we going to do? Go back to Aruba and sue the vendor?

Go direct with your credit card company, if you paid with credit card then you shall be 100% reimbursed. I have helped out many brides from a certain vendor who tried and each one of these clients got their money back. If the contract states that photos & video shall be delivered then so be it. It is to bad that you raved about this photographer, I just wish he would of delivered especially to you who really did a great job at planning your wedding.
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com