Aruba Beach

Thread: Howard 10 year vow renewel

Howard 10 year vow renewel

I can't express how beautiful and carefree our wedding vow renewels as well as our vacation was in Aruba July 2008. If anyone wants to plan a wedding or renewel or the most beautiful island vacation....Aruba is definitely the place.
    Our family has been coming there for summer vacation for the past 10 years.
    My husband and I recently celebrated our 10 year anniversary at the Raddison (our favorite place to stay) and had the most beautiful sunset ceremony on the beach. Lissy Lampe was our wedding coordinator and I highly recommend her. You never know what to expect when planning a wedding via email to a wedding coordinator, but she is definitely an expert in what she does. Everything was more beautiful than I ever expected.
    Angela Munzenhofer was our photographer and captured the most beautiful photos we will treasure for a lifetime. She as well as Lissy were extremely professional and two of the nicest persons I have ever met. I would definitely recommend them and I promise you will have no regrets!!
    Aruba is truely "One Happy Island" with alot of happy people!! We have made lifelong friends with locals and plan on spending many more vacations there.
    Thanks a million to Lissy and Angela for making my dream come true!! I honestly could not have asked for more!!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Would you share some pictures with us?

Sounds like you had a truly amazing experience......Congrats.
    I also have met friends there that I consider friends for ever...we call them as soon as we get there and spend a lot of our time with them.....never would have imagined that when I first started going....
    And....yes, and Cindyo asked would you please share some pictures with us...??
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Aruba since 1979

Wedded Bliss Magazine Thanks Angela

Wow
    Mr and Mrs Howard are famous
    follow link to pgs 33 and 34
    use the magnifier

"The Wedded Bliss" Magazine look on pages 33 & 34.
    Follow this link ..
    http://www.theweddedbliss.com/announcements.php

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Paula Howard http://www.aruba.com/forum/gfxs_arub...s/viewpost.gif
    I can't express how beautiful and carefree our wedding vow renewels as well as our vacation was in Aruba July 2008. If anyone wants to plan a wedding or renewel or the most beautiful island vacation....Aruba is definitely the place.
    Our family has been coming there for summer vacation for the past 10 years.
    My husband and I recently celebrated our 10 year anniversary at the Raddison (our favorite place to stay) and had the most beautiful sunset ceremony on the beach. Lissy Lampe was our wedding coordinator and I highly recommend her. You never know what to expect when planning a wedding via email to a wedding coordinator, but she is definitely an expert in what she does. Everything was more beautiful than I ever expected.
    Angela Munzenhofer was our photographer and captured the most beautiful photos we will treasure for a lifetime. She as well as Lissy were extremely professional and two of the nicest persons I have ever met. I would definitely recommend them and I promise you will have no regrets!!
    Aruba is truely "One Happy Island" with alot of happy people!! We have made lifelong friends with locals and plan on spending many more vacations there.
    Thanks a million to Lissy and Angela for making my dream come true!! I honestly could not have asked for more!!