Aruba Beach

Thread: July 2011 Aruba wedding

Smile July 2011 Aruba wedding

Hi All,
    I usually don't go on forums and write reviews, but I just have to share how great my wedding was this past July at the Radisson. First off, If you are having your wedding at the Radisson you have already made a great decision. Lisa Dammerman is the wedding coordinator and there are not enough words in the world to express how amazing my wedding was because of her. She is the sweetest woman you will ever meet! When she says she has everything under control she means it! She always answered every question I had and reassured me along the way. She went above and beyond her job to please every single person in my wedding party! Trust me that was not an easy task! The wedding was truly a fairytale thanks to Lisa Dammerman. I truly felt like we had become family after the wedding experience we had with her.
    Photographer- For my photographer i used Bella Aruba photography by Angela Munzenhofer. What an amazing woman! I instantly knew I had made the right choice from the minute I spoke to Angela! She was so easy to talk and really took a lot of time to make sure she knew exactly what we wanted. We met for the first time in Aruba week before the wedding. Angela, was so warm and friendly and really made us feel special. Angela also went above and beyond her job and took the most amazing pictures to capture our special day. My family and friends could not stop talking about Angela for days on how comfortable and easy she made it for everyone to take pictures. We also did a trash the dress photo shoot with her 2 days after the wedding. This was truly a day I will treasure forever. Angela picked us up at the hotel and took us around the island where we spent the day enjoying breathtaking views and taking great photos. We really enjoyed spending time with Angela and she made it such a fun day! The pictures look fake they are so amazing! Angela definitely loves taking pictures and pleasing people and it shows! She is truly an amazing photographer and I highly recommend her. After this experience Angela became another "family" member!

My Overall experience was amazing! I wouldn't change a thing! If you have chose to work with either one of these women or both you will truly have a dream wedding! I know how hard it is to plan a destination wedding, so I hope that this helps anyone who is looking for a great venue and photographer in Aruba!

Aruba since 1979
    thanks for the review.
    and, welcome to the community forum!

Radisson Resort, chilling out on the beach for 8 hours per day
    I must tell you, you described Lisa and Angela exactly the great people that they are. My husband and I renewed our vow at the Radisson in July of this year and they are both the most remarkable people you ever want to meet. I am glad you had a beautiful wedding. I also let Rob Smith the manager at the resort how incredible and caring these women are. Once again congradulations.

Thank you so much, that was very helpful. I'm getting married in January and still didn't decide anything yet. So that helps a lot