Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Knipoog Salon v. Intermezzo

Knipoog Salon v. Intermezzo

I am getting married in July at the Westin and am trying to decide between salons. The Intermezzo salon is more expensive then Knipoog and I am wondering if anyone has any reviews or advice on which salon to use or particular hair dressers you recommend. There will be 5 women getting their hair done. I welcome any advice. Thanks.

I also would like to know this. Any information at all is helpful!

I have had this posted for awhile and heard nothing. I have asked for info on the Westin's spa (Intermezzo) for sometime because I am getting married there in a few weeks, but no luck

Hey ladies! I had a friend do my hair & makeup so I didn't use the spa services for this reason, but I did go to Intermezzo (@ the Westin) for massages for myself and my bridesmaids and we were all pleased with their services!

You could also go with Jennive..I read the below review about her and ended up booking her for my hair/makeup at the end of July. She comes to your room and even does a trial the day before.

Our Wedding Review at the Radisson - April 10, 2010

Here's her website but you need to register on her site to see her pics of styles she's done:
    http://jennive.webs.com

I love Knipoog. Been going there for 5 years - never a bad experience and I have hard hair to cut. While I have been there I have never seen a 'bad cut' on anyone leaving the place. Plus they really listen to you and do what you say!

Seen lots of postings from other wedding who liked them too.

It is so weird how there are no review on Intermezzo. I have massages and hair and makeup booked there. I am getting a little nervous. I was considering switching to Knipoog, but there is a cost for their hair trial, but Intermezzo is free. Not sure what to do....My wedding is right around the corner so if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by poodles2 View Post
    It is so weird how there are no review on Intermezzo. I have massages and hair and makeup booked there. I am getting a little nervous. I was considering switching to Knipoog, but there is a cost for their hair trial, but Intermezzo is free. Not sure what to do....My wedding is right around the corner so if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!
    Why not take advantage of the free trial at Intermezzo and see if you like their work If not then switch to Knipoog, Maggy's or whoever else you may choose. There are plenty of stylists on the island.

I got married in November and used Knipoog I was so happy with everything. I never had a trial and they were excellent. I hope this helps Congrats! I posted my link below.

Knipoog Hair Salon was excellent for Hair and Makeup Highly recommended!!!!
    Hi we just got back from our November 12th Aruba Marriott wedding... It was more than we could of ever imagined. We had a blast!!!!! I used Knipoog for my hair and makeup... They were excellent!!!!!! Two girls named Rubia (hair) and Elene (makeup ) came to my hotel room... The knew exactly what I wanted after I showed them a few pictures.. They were both so sweet and professional... What good energy.. It went so smoothly... they were both done in little over an hour... I highly recommend them. I come from New York and was nervous about hair and make-up but as soon as I heard they were a European based company I had a good feeling and it turned out to be right... Plus they were only 150.00 for hair and makeup!!! I hope this helps any brides who are searching !!!!

I attached a picture so you can get an idea..

Thank you,
    Serena
    Attached Thumbnailshttp://www.aruba.com/forum/attachmen...d-img_6323.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast