Aruba Beach

Thread: March Aruba Wedding

March Aruba Wedding

Hi -- I got engaged recently, and decided to get married in Aruba because my mother has raved about it (I've never been). We decided on March for many reasons, and have already sent out our save the dates, taken time off work, etc. Now, though, I'm starting to worry. I'm seeing that March is the high season, and that most of the ladies on here seem to have gotten/be getting married during the off season.

It's really too late at this point to change our minds, so I'm really just looking for reassurance that I didn't make a horrible decision. Has any gotten married in Aruba in March and have a great experience?

Thanks!

hi marcia,
    we just got married on march 2 of this year at the Playa Linda. It was great. Our guest did have a hard time finding places to stay that weren't crazy expensive! Some found really good deals on EBAY! One friend found off EBAY LaCabana for $500.00 for the week! Everyone stayed all over the place. That time of year there is going to be more expensive then say Nov...(when we usually go). If you have any other questions feel free to contact.

We go to Aruba every year in March for our anniversary and it's wonderful. We usually see a couple weddings a day on the beach, so it is a popular time to get married in Aruba.

Thanks! I do feel better now. It's just hard not to stress.

Also keep in mind, depending upon the resort, some will give you a discount on the room rate for booking a block of rooms. This would more than likely help considerably.

OR if you have a group of people who like one another they can go in together on renting a villa to cut down on expenses.