Aruba Beach

Thread: Marriage date

Marriage date

Oh my life!!! This I cannot believe, I think that our wedding will be taking place on the day that over half of our wedding guests fly home including witnesses.

Can someone please confirm whether a civil service can take place on Tuesday 2nd June (as was promised by our travel operator) or will it be Wednesday 3rd June (in accordance with this website's details regarding marriage days)?

Hi, They also do Weddings on Tuesdays, so Jun 2 should not be a problem. Just make sure that you ask your wedding planner to check what time is available and change the date. As long as it is not an official Holiday or a Sunday you are Okay.

Bonny Stanley
    Weddings by Bonny

Legal Marraige in Aruba

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about having a marraige legal in aruba but not valid in the US. I want to get married in Aruba and have it legal there. But I do not want my marraige to be legal in the US. I know this sounds strange but I promise theres a good reason for this. Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by kati.2008 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone knows anything about having a marraige legal in aruba but not valid in the US. I want to get married in Aruba and have it legal there. But I do not want my marraige to be legal in the US. I know this sounds strange but I promise theres a good reason for this. Any help?
    Yes, your question does raise eyebrows, however it is not possible. If you're married legally locally, it will count for the US as well.

Bryan Morris