Aruba Beach
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By labailey
  • 1 Post By cindyo

Thread: Marriott food/wedding questions

Marriott food/wedding questions

Hello, can anyone share what food options they liked best for their Marriott wedding? Also, anyone use the Adult Pool for their reception? I am eager to see pictures of a reception set up, I wasn't sure if it was a large enough size. Seems like a lot of bride's choose La Vista Patio. Thanks in advance!

I just got back from a site visit to the Marriott. I am getting married there in June. I am choosing the adult pool for my reception. I have 44 people. It looks beautiful and is big enough for this group size. I also had a food tasting while I was there. I chose the steak with mushroom sauce and lobster (this was my favorite), grilled chicken with a sweet garlic reduction, and a fish option that I haven't decided on yet. For apps I chose jumbo shrimp cocktail, chicken quesadillas, mini thia marinated beef kebabs (my favorite app), and seared beef medallians with pinneapple relish and red thai curry. I tried a few other appetizers. Everything was really good. It was hard to pick just 4.

Thank you for the info! Are you using a planner on the island or how did you decide on your vendors?

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Get a new photographer NOW!
    Tino is fabulous, your choice of photographers is not.

getting married next month! so scrambling a bit to get things set and done. I am still figuring out the welcome dinner and bags but we are getting there a bit early so hopefully everything will come together. Were you able to see the H20 Pool area set up like a wedding? I think we were having a hard time w/out seeing pictures. We are doing the ceremony and cocktails on the beach, what did you decide to do?

Thanks in advance! DO you have a checklist of things? I am feeling nervous Happy to send over the pictures I have from my planner, Simone. I can message to you directly.

Aruba since 1979

let's keep discussion on thread topic and other topics such as photographers and experiences with other vendors in the appropriate existing threads

or
    feel free to make new thread

this whole category is getting a little difficult to moderate of late