Aruba Beach
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By eshitadanny

Thread: Mehndi / Henna Artist?

Mehndi / Henna Artist?

My fiance and I are working on planning our October 09 wedding and hoping it will be in Aruba. I am wondering if anyone happens to know of a henna artist that does Indian (India) bridal Mehndi?

I don't know of any Indian hair people. I would prob. say to get it done in advance (henna is a hair coloring correct?) - if you just need your hair styled (don't know how involved it would be) Knipoog in town is really good. They are dutch and Aruban stylists - so they all speak English and do what you ask them to do.

There is a fairly large Indian community on Aruba and know for a fact that mehndi is done here too. I LOVE showing off the art on my hands! If I do not post an email/phone for you here tomorrow, please do not hesitate to remind me at spijkerwever@hotmail.com.
    I am sure Karina Daryanani from Palais Hindu will have a name and number for us.
    Margaret

Hi Christine,
    Please contact Karina Daryanani at Palais Hindu, tel. 5832386 or via pharuba.com or their facebook page palais hindu online. She has a friend who has done quite a few weddings and is very experienced.
    Margaret

Banned

Mehndi/ Henna Artist in Aruba

I am a Henna Artist staying in Aruba. I do simple henna and also bridal henna. For more information contact me through email or on my facebook page Henna Tatoo Artist-Aruba. You can also see my henna designs on my facebook page Henna Tatoo Artist-Aruba.

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum
    Quote Originally Posted by eshitadanny View Post
    I am a Henna Artist staying in Aruba. I do simple henna and also bridal henna. For more information contact me through email or on my facebook page Henna Tatoo Artist-Aruba. You can also see my henna designs on my facebook page Henna Tatoo Artist-Aruba.