Aruba Beach

Thread: My Amazing Engagement Pictures

My Amazing Engagement Pictures

I was so excited about my first trip to Aruba for many reasons... but have my engagement pictures shot in all of the amazing scenery was most definitely my favorite part of the whole trip and man did i get way more than i bargained for. I have never met a photographer Robert Arenz. He would probably blush if he knew i was talking about him but this story is just to funny not to tell. I met robert after combing through his website and deciding that he was the photographer for me. I had one discussion with him on where we would go to take pictures and i mentioned the "blow hole" on the unpopulated side of the island. He said that he didnt know if hes camera would like it but we would try. The day we went to take pictures the waves were just amazing soaring well above the rocky cliff. We decided to try our luck and do a couple of poses and boy did we get a surprise!! Robert was such a good sport and kept us laughing the whole time. I was so glad that i had my "stunt" wedding gown on that day! My first trip to amazing aruba will be with me for the rest of my life and i will have my amazing engagement pictures to preserve those memories forever! i would love to share them with you but i do not know how to change them into thumbnails so if someone can explain it to me i would love to share them

Aruba since 1979
    so any engagement pictures that you care to post from blushing robert arenz?
    we all love to see photos
    post them onto your gallery that this site provides

Quote Originally Posted by vsknight View Post
    I was so excited about my first trip to Aruba for many reasons... but have my engagement pictures shot in all of the amazing scenery was most definitely my favorite part of the whole trip and man did i get way more than i bargained for. I have never met a photographer Robert Arenz. He would probably blush if he knew i was talking about him but this story is just to funny not to tell. I met robert after combing through his website and deciding that he was the photographer for me. I had one discussion with him on where we would go to take pictures and i mentioned the "blow hole" on the unpopulated side of the island. He said that he didnt know if hes camera would like it but we would try. The day we went to take pictures the waves were just amazing soaring well above the rocky cliff. We decided to try our luck and do a couple of poses and boy did we get a surprise!! Robert was such a good sport and kept us laughing the whole time. I was so glad that i had my "stunt" wedding gown on that day! My first trip to amazing aruba will be with me for the rest of my life and i will have my amazing engagement pictures to preserve those memories forever! i would love to share them with you but i do not know how to change them into thumbnails so if someone can explain it to me i would love to share them