Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: My Wedding Review & Advice

Just a follow-up here because I have heard from a few brides-to-be with questions, and I covered a lot of it in this post... so, feel free to let me know if I can help with any other questions & best wishes for your big day!!!
    Last edited by Flamingo78; 02-29-2012 at 03:55 PM. Reason: [photo removed]

Quote Originally Posted by Flamingo78 View Post
    Just a follow-up here because I have heard from a few brides-to-be with questions, and I covered a lot of it in this post... so, feel free to let me know if I can help with any other questions & best wishes for your big day!!!

This was our wedding day...
    Hello there,

As someone who is now considering doing an Aruba wedding, I appreciate all the thought and detail you put into this post. My fiance and I are very interested in the concept of Renaissance Island since it seems like the only true private option.

We are still in the early planning stages, but we except roughly 40-50 people would show up. Do you think that is a good size for the island? Also, would you be able to provide any kind of information on cost? We have what we think is a fair budget to spend on the event, but I was worried Ren Island would probably be very expensive compared to other options since it is unique. We are shooting for an August 2011 wedding if that makes any difference. Thanks for anything you can share.

Wow,

Thank you for all the Awesome advice. I found it tremendously helpful.. We are planning for Wedding Sept 2017 or 2018. We still undecided one reason I want to have enough time to plan a perfect wedding and give guest time to save and pay to join us. IS there a Wedding Planner that can take care of planning everything for me? If so Are they Expensive? too me it would be worth it. Also I have My cousin does photography so Could I use her instead of local? I appreciate anything else you can offer to help me. I'm so excited but also feeling overwhelmed just thinking about it.

Thanks again
    Leslie

Aruba since 1979
    you may want to do some more searching in the wedding category.
    this thread is 6+ years old

here is a link also to check out http://www.aruba.com/aruba-vacations...ngs-honeymoons
    once you click link, scroll down a bit and click Weddings. do some more scrolling and there will be a listing of wedding planners.

QUOTE=Leslie&Sonny;299617]Wow,

Thank you for all the Awesome advice. I found it tremendously helpful.. We are planning for Wedding Sept 2017 or 2018. We still undecided one reason I want to have enough time to plan a perfect wedding and give guest time to save and pay to join us. IS there a Wedding Planner that can take care of planning everything for me? If so Are they Expensive? too me it would be worth it. Also I have My cousin does photography so Could I use her instead of local? I appreciate anything else you can offer to help me. I'm so excited but also feeling overwhelmed just thinking about it.

Thanks again
    Leslie[/QUOTE]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123