Aruba Beach

Thread: Need advice on photographers

Need advice on photographers

I'm going crazy deciding wich wedding photographer to use at my wedding Nov 2009.
    My coordinatior has suggested a few and I don't know whom to choose. The coordinator works with Bella Aruba and someone called Julie (don't know anything more about her).

Anyone has any experience with these and willing to share their opinion?

The coordinator says the woman called Julie delivers more photos and are more flexible with the time and location whilst Elnation is more expensive, delivers fewer photos and more strict with the time.

This is the only thing I can't decide on... I'm extremely picky about this and having really amazing photos from our wedding is the second most important thing to me after actually getting married of course...
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 07-15-2011 at 09:07 PM.

Thank you very much Arubalisa!

By the way. Julie=photos by Julia apparently.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Bella Aruba is a valued member of this board and an excellent photographer. This is the name of her company, her name is Angela Muzenhoff and you can contact her and see some of her work on this site. Also, Bryan Morris is another member of the board, and he also does excellent work. Julia I believe is the other member mentioned and her work is also good. The 3 above are win-win. I don't kno

[size=e]
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 07-15-2011 at 09:06 PM.

photographer advice

I too need some photographer advice, im getting married at the westin in Aruba on May2nd they use a person named Faritah , however when i was down there just last week she couldnt meet with us cause she was to busy she said, then we cant see any of her work or album options or prints options, they are not very helpful with this kind of stuff, anyone heard of this photographer before or recommend anyone else that i can prview their work before hand? thanks

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Bella Aruba is a valued member of this board and an excellent photographer. This is the name of her company, her name is Angela Muzenhoff and you can contact her and see some of her work on this site. Also, Bryan Morris is another member of the board, and he also does excellent work. Julia I believe is the other member mentioned and her work is also good. The 3 above are win-win. I don't know elnathan so I can't comment..
    Read this...

Our Photographer in January of this year was : Tania Cunha taniasc2110@hotmail.com she was GREAT highly recommend her