Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need Advice - Westin booked by another wedding

Just a little note try Edwina , she is a awsome great super wedding event planner, we used her for my daughter's wedding 8-22-09 she is excellent. If you want to some one who will do a great job I would recomen Edwina.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnybride View Post
    The Radisson just told me that if I don't book 10 rooms then they can't guarantee my space until 6 months prior to the date. Since my date is so popular we won't be taking that risk.

We're now deciding between the Renaissance and the Westin. I want the Renaissance private island my partner wants the Westin. He thinks our group is maybe a little too small to have a private island to ourselves. I disagree. We'll see what happens, we have a call appointment with both places today so we can make our decision.
    I would go there if it was only my fiance and myself...oh, and the photographer....its to perfect to pass up...honestly..pirvate, peaceful, great sunsets, great photo ops, great boatride...also, great staff, we know them all personally and I would trust them. By the way, Timbaland had his wedding on the island.lit was quite a tadoo...GO for it ! cindyo

Palm Beach March 2016
    Aruba May & June 2016
    Aruba Dec 2016 NYE

Aruba since 1979
    Edwwina does a great job!
    Also too, take into consideration the mosquitos at the renaissance Island.
    Could be an issue!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123