Hello everybody, I just got married and honeymoon in Aruba. We have a great experience. The best of our wedding was our photographer without any doubt. She was just amazing. She has great rates and the best part is that she gave to us every single picture she took. That is very rare in that industry, an well let me tell you. We got 800 pictures and now it is hard to select the best one because all of them are just GREAT.

She is the kind of person that you meet her and you love her in 5 minutes, she is very warm and always ready for suggestions and always thinking ahead to help you with the next thing.

She did something that I never heard before in this industry beside giving you all your pictures. Since we were staying there for another week after our wedding, she suggested to go around the island and take more picture of us. that was sooo much fun and since she lives there she know her places and pictures and angles very very well. She brought to us cookies, fruit, water and we spend around 3 to 4 hours around the island for some other amazing picture, but the experience was amazing.

Well if you are planning your wedding or need pictures she is the one. and here is her contact information.

Diane Keijzer
Cell 011-297-741-5017

Thanks Diane for your amazing pictures and even better memories you create for us.

Mariano Wolff