Aruba Beach

Thread: New and planning a June 2011 wedding!!

Talking New and planning a June 2011 wedding!!

Hello!

I have just recently stumbled upon this forum while in the midst of planning our wedding in Aruba! We were booked for Mexico and but decided to cancel all of our plans there and move it to Aruba! I am beyond excited but a little overwhelmed since now I must start my planning over again.

Right now I am looking into receptions at the Manchebo and Amsterdam Manor. I attended a wedding at the Manchebo a few years back and it was lovely! I am wondering if anyone has been or had their wedding at the Amsterdam Manor? Was the food good? Unfortunately I do not think we will be able to get down to the island to visit any of these potential sites until the wedding, so I need to book everything just based on reviews. I am looking or any wonderful suggestions, but definitely on a budget so we are not looking for over the top, crazy expensive.

I am in the process of reading through these threads and am very lucky to find such great information! I am confident that Aruba will be an excellent choice for our wedding&honeymoon

~Marisa

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.aruba.com/SpecialVacation...r_wedding.aspx
    check out above link.

and in this wedding category read all of the posts from many brides and grooms (although it is mostly the brides that post)

the manchebo does a GREAT job at weddings.
    they are right there ON the beach as you know.
    amsterdam manor is across the street from the beach

Welcome.....we married in Aruba last July and stayed at Amsterdamn. We were a small group (13 total) and had our wedding on the beach. There was another party that we became friendly with they had both the ceremony and reception at Amsterdam. We actually joined in on the fun at their reception. There wedding was awesome and the location where they hold it is beautiful! It is on the beach with two beautiful divi trees. We are planning a retunr trip for Anniversary #1 next July.
    Next Aruba trip in

Senior Member cyclone promotions's Avatar
    great location the food is great and the location is amazing
    Professional Island DJ's
    For All Your Weddings And Party Needs.
    We Create Your Party
    DJ TINO
    https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/dj-t...472c213ea.html

Marisa,

Congrats in choosing Aruba. You could ever go wrong here!!

Both are really great locations. They both have great beaches and a beautiful ocean view.
    Now it is a little hard to choose between the two since they both are great locations.

If you want the tree well, that would be a no brainer.

See which one offers you the best for what you want. You cannot go wrong with any of them.

Cheers

Kenny
    Live life to fullest and have while doing it!

Thanks everyone!! Both their menus and pricing is pretty much the same so it might be a tough call!!

Aruba since 1979
    yes definitely a tough call.
    flip a coin i guess.
    you have seen the manchebo and like what you saw.
    go with your gut.