Aruba Beach

Thread: New Renaissance Bride

New Renaissance Bride

Hi all,

I just got married (03/26/2011) on the beautiful Ren Island. The wedding itself was absolutely amazing but I did experience a few problems/issues that I will share with everyone soon. We worked with some great vendors and some not so great vendors. We also went to some fabulous restaurants while we were there. I promise to do a full review soon of the wedding, the ceremony, the planner (Juney), hair, DJ, etc. But, getting back into the swing of things has been time consuming since the wedding, not to mention the stack of thank you cards I have to write. In the meantime, if you have any questions or if I can help you with any wedding plans or questions, PM me Otherwise, I will be posting something soon.

Thanks!

Aruba since 1979
    please when you do get a chance to post your trip review post it here in weddings section and in My Aruba Story section.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by acushing View Post
    Hi all,

I just got married (03/26/2011) on the beautiful Ren Island. The wedding itself was absolutely amazing but I did experience a few problems/issues that I will share with everyone soon. We worked with some great vendors and some not so great vendors. We also went to some fabulous restaurants while we were there. I promise to do a full review soon of the wedding, the ceremony, the planner (Juney), hair, DJ, etc. But, getting back into the swing of things has been time consuming since the wedding, not to mention the stack of thank you cards I have to write. In the meantime, if you have any questions or if I can help you with any wedding plans or questions, PM me Otherwise, I will be posting something soon.

Thanks!
    You should read my review and we can compare notes. And to be honest, we had a great experience, except for Juney in the beginning was a little difficult to deal with. But once we reached the Island, I can honestly say it was all worthed. Was it worthed for you as well in the end?

Sas.

I would love to know how everything went for you! I am getting married at the Renaissance in July and any info from past brides is sooooo helpful!!

Congrats!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jplumms View Post
    I would love to know how everything went for you! I am getting married at the Renaissance in July and any info from past brides is sooooo helpful!!

Congrats!!
    Welcome to the forum

LOTS of info on Renaissance Weddings

http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/wedd...naissance.html

ThankS!

Congrats on your recent marriage. I was married at the Renaissance 7.23.2010

I have posted a full review on everything. I tried to make it as comprehensive as possible. Please let me know if you have any questions.

JPlumms... Hope you have a fabulous wedding. I loved Aruba!

Quote Originally Posted by acushing View Post
    I have posted a full review on everything. I tried to make it as comprehensive as possible. Please let me know if you have any questions.

JPlumms... Hope you have a fabulous wedding. I loved Aruba!
    Review of my Wedding at Renaissance Aruba Resort