Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Angela Munzenhofer

Thread: Occidental Wedding 2013 - Any Tips/Advice?

Occidental Wedding 2013 - Any Tips/Advice?

I am getting married next August 2013 at the Occidental Grand. I was just wondering if any past brides/grooms have any stories from getting married/renewal from the OGA?? I am very excited and am looking at having 40-50 guests. Any stories/tips are welcome

Diana

great resort, ileana the wedding planner is wonderful.

Thank you Ricky, Eliana is who we are working with as well and she has been great thus far. Thank you for your feedback!

Kind Regards!

New wedding coordinator

Hello dianabrian,
    I just photographed a wedding for a bride a few days ago. When my bride started panicking months before that Ilianna left the resort I had told my bride that the new coordinator Nurley was in charge.
    Nurley did a fabulous job for this wedding of 30 guests from N.Y from the flowers, setup to the reception everything was flawless. I will let my bride know to go on this forum and tell you all about it. The food was delicious and a great spread buffet style with authentic Aruban dishes, Italian, seafood and filet mignon... The guests had a great time dancing to Greek and modern music with DJ Tino behind the mic and all I can say is your in good hands...
    Capturing the passion and love of your special day in paradise.
    bellarubaphoto@yahoo.com