Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: OOT Bags/ little gift bags for guests

OOT Bags/ little gift bags for guests

Does anyone have pics and other info of the OOT Bags ( Welcome Bags) that you are doing or have done?

Aruba since 1979
    you might consider contacting PALMERA RUM.
    they will do SMALL "nip sized" rum with personalized labels.
    makes a nice little gift in the WELCOME BAGS.

http://www.rumpalmera.com/home.html
    Quote Originally Posted by pillaijetti View Post
    Does anyone have pics and other info of the OOT Bags ( Welcome Bags) that you are doing or have done?
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 04-22-2012 at 11:05 AM.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Aruba aloe shampoo sunscreen are always nice rememberances.
    Tissue, chap stick, aruba maps, postcards, water bottles, candy are also good items.

We wanted to keep the amount of items we brought from home for the OOT bags to a minimum so we went shopping for the snacks when we were on the island - we went to the price club to buy in bulk. We worked with Ethan at Palmera Rum based on the great reviews on this board and also via word of mouth from a friend who also worked with them. They were wonderful and I also recommend them highly. You can see the size of those "nip sized" bottles.

Things we created at home and included: the bags themselves which you can also see. The blue ribbon was holding a name tag that we hid for the sake of taking the picture. We did not include the rubber duckies, that was a gift to us because I love rubber duckies

We included magnets and postcards that we created on vistaprint.com that everyone loved. I also created my own "map" of Palm Beach that pointed out some of the restaurants we liked and also where our guests could get a "cheaper" breakfast if that's what they wanted. I think you may find that the more personal touches you put into the items in the bag, the more people will appreciate it. Hope that helps!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OOT Bags/ little gift bags for guests-408901_10150447774221556_523166555_8695798_1158416746_n.jpg  

Thanks msbeckyt! Great tips! We were also looking a list of restaurants where people could get cheap eats in the Palm Beach area. Would you mind sharing this list with us? Also, what kind of snacks were there at Pricesmart? Expensive? We have the oppurtunity to bring 6 bags on Delta. Did you download a map of Aruba?

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.aruba.com/forum/tags/rest...m%20beach.html
    the above link is for restaurants in the palm beach area.

re: pricemart.........the snacks they sell are similar to what you'd find in any costco, bjs, or sams here in the usa.

Quote Originally Posted by pillaijetti View Post
    Thanks msbeckyt! Great tips! We were also looking a list of restaurants where people could get cheap eats in the Palm Beach area. Would you mind sharing this list with us? Also, what kind of snacks were there at Pricesmart? Expensive? We have the oppurtunity to bring 6 bags on Delta. Did you download a map of Aruba?

We bought pashmina shawls for the OOT bags for just $4 a piece form http://www.fashionanything.com/pure-...scarf-br-p-281

I dont know if we are allowed to publish links on this forum, but since we dont own this company, I hope its ok. The shawls are a little thin, but good quality. We ordered 48 in red and they are vibrant. They came very fast and free shipping! I am happy.

what my daughter put in her OOT bags

My daughter was just married in Aruba on 5/9 - I just joined the forum today and will be doing my reviews later this week. Many thanks to all on this site, I was litterally on this site daily to get advise and ideas. We had 21 in total traveling to Aruba for the wedding. We put many small things in the bags, which included individul advil, pepto and off wipes - all of which I ordered from Amazon. We also put some hard candies, bandaids, granola bars, crackers, tissues and chapstick with sun screen. The 2 biggest items we put in the bags, which were a big hit with the guests, were insulated cups with screw tops and straws and blow up pool noodles. We got the cups at a store called 5 Below, we paid $5 for each cup. We also saw them at the Christmas Tree Shop on sale for $2.99 per cup. I ordered the blow up noodles on line and they were $8.50 for a 6 pack.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast