Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Our AMAZING Aruba Wedding Experience!

Pictures..

some more pictures..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Our AMAZING Aruba Wedding Experience!-kerri-matt-window.jpg   Our AMAZING Aruba Wedding Experience!-kerri-doorway.jpg   Our AMAZING Aruba Wedding Experience!-kerri-matt-sunset.jpg   Our AMAZING Aruba Wedding Experience!-km-smile-window.jpg  

Our AMAZING Aruba Wedding Experience!-perfume-ad.jpg  

Pictures..

Some more =)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Our AMAZING Aruba Wedding Experience!-matt-bridesmaids.jpg   Our AMAZING Aruba Wedding Experience!-matt-k-walking-up.jpg   Our AMAZING Aruba Wedding Experience!-matt-groomsmen-holding.jpg   Our AMAZING Aruba Wedding Experience!-pool-deck.jpg  

Our AMAZING Aruba Wedding Experience!-perfume-ad.jpg  

Pictures..

some more =)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Our AMAZING Aruba Wedding Experience!-wedding-party.jpg   Our AMAZING Aruba Wedding Experience!-wp-jumping.jpg   Our AMAZING Aruba Wedding Experience!-wp-walking.jpg  

Hair?

Lovely pictures! If you don't mind my asking, who did your hair? Its awesome.

Help from ArubaBride :) - where do we begin?!

ArubaBride52110:

My fiance and I are in the beginning stages of planning our wedding. We are pretty sure we would like to get married in Aruba, but really don't even know where to begin. We've basically been sitting in front of the computer for hours reading reviews and studying wedding packages. How did you decide on the Radisson and, once you decided that, what the next step you took? We need help getting started!

Thanks for sharing your experiences with everyone!!

Share87
    Last edited by Share87; 08-17-2010 at 12:33 PM.

Also, did you get married at the town hall before? I've been reading that the beach ceremony is not legal.

Aruba since 1979
    the ceremony on the beach is the ceremony
    the actual "event" is at the government building.

Quote Originally Posted by Share87 View Post
    Also, did you get married at the town hall before? I've been reading that the beach ceremony is not legal.

baby beach, the amazing rock formations, but pretty much everything else too
    wow - the pics are amazing! thank you for sharing, it sounds like you all had a blast!

more details!

I "borrowed" your user name so I could join the forum and get in touch with you after reading your fabulous review! My fiance and I are getting married at the Radisson on 5/21/11, and I would love to hear more details about your ceremony and recpetion. For exmple what time you started and which vendors you used. We are also thinking of using hostaria da'vittorio for our rehersal dinner. We ate there on our first trip to aruba and loved it! We will probably have about 50 guest at our wedding.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaBride52111 View Post
    I "borrowed" your user name so I could join the forum and get in touch with you after reading your fabulous review! My fiance and I are getting married at the Radisson on 5/21/11, and I would love to hear more details about your ceremony and recpetion. For exmple what time you started and which vendors you used. We are also thinking of using hostaria da'vittorio for our rehersal dinner. We ate there on our first trip to aruba and loved it! We will probably have about 50 guest at our wedding.

Thanks!
    we also got married at the radisson earlier this year. click on my signature for information on our wedding. let me know if you have any other questions!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast