Aruba Beach

Thread: Our Aruba Wedding 4-20-08

Our Aruba Wedding 4-20-08

I wanted to share with everyone how wonderful my Aruba Wedding was on April 20th. We had our ceremony on the beach at the Manchebo and our reception followed at Tierra del Sol. Let me start by saying that my wedding day was better than I had ever imagined. Everything was perfect thanks to Karen and Edwina of Cayena Wedding and Events. We had amazing weather the evening of the wedding and got beautiful pictures. Our photographer was Diane Keijzer and she was fantastic. She was so accomodating and really captured every aspect of our special day. Tierra del Sol was so beautiful, as my fiance said it was like "being in an Italian villa". The food was out of this world and the service was top notch, I highly recommend anyone planning a wedding in Aruba to have the reception there. The day before the wedding we had a rehersal dinner at Matthew's located at Casa del Mar and it was great. They created a great 3 course menu for a great price. The food was delicious and the views at sunset on the beach were breathtaking. If you would like to see pictures, since we have about 3,000 please email me at and I will be happy to send them to you.

Can't wait to find out!!!!!!!!!!
    I just sent you an email! Thanks