Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By costantino7

Thread: Our Aruban Wedding

Our Aruban Wedding

When planning our Aruba Destination Wedding, I was having a hard time finding a photographer. Well please look no further!!! David and Amy Lau are a husband and wife team that are based in NJ. I thought this might be a problem, however I have learned that they have and are very willing to travel all over the world to capture weddings, engagements, families, babies and more!!!!

Their photography captured every single moment perfectly and flawlessly. They are extremely professional, kind, caring individuals who devoted 100% of themselves and their time to us. They were readily available at any given time during our engagement to answer any questions and were exceptional on our wedding day. We felt like they were a part of our family by the end of the night. They are amazingly talented and truly special people! Please look at these pictures and you can see!! dlauphoto.com/dave/daniellejosh.mp4.zip We highly recommend them and already have to our friends!! David and Amy Lau made our wedding last a lifetime!!!

Jason, we did use one of your guys as well for our wedding day. We also used George Jacobs who was very professional and had did a great job with our video!

Quote Originally Posted by costantino7 View Post
    When planning our Aruba Destination Wedding, I was having a hard time finding a photographer. Well please look no further!!! David and Amy Lau are a husband and wife team that are based in NJ. I thought this might be a problem, however I have learned that they have and are very willing to travel all over the world to capture weddings, engagements, families, babies and more!!!!

Their photography captured every single moment perfectly and flawlessly. They are extremely professional, kind, caring individuals who devoted 100% of themselves and their time to us. They were readily available at any given time during our engagement to answer any questions and were exceptional on our wedding day. We felt like they were a part of our family by the end of the night. They are amazingly talented and truly special people! Please look at these pictures and you can see!! dlauphoto.com/dave/daniellejosh.mp4.zip We highly recommend them and already have to our friends!! David and Amy Lau made our wedding last a lifetime!!!
    I haven't been on the site in a while and I came across your post. Dave and Amy are personal friends of mine and they do phenomenal work. I wish that I knew the Lau's when I got married. I am not surprised that you are so happy with them! They take much pride in their work!
    Decided to take down my timer!