Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our Renaissance Island Wedding

Very nice. Beautiful pics. Can't wait, we'll be there next Monday. We probably won't go in the water with our clothes on, though.
    If you put some html here, you could create a countdown ticker, but we don't care, we're going in May 2018! Yay!

wedding planning

Hi, i am planning a wedding now for sep 2011. We are hoping to secure a date at renaissance island, we have booked holiday for 14 nights staying at RUI but wedding night at renaissance hotel. I have completed my wish list an have sent email of this to Juney just awaiting confirmation . After reading several comments i am super excited if anyone could give me suggestions for the big day would be grately recieved. I have requested a sit down dinner but am not quite so sure now suggestions? how did everyone find hair and makeup and photo choices? and have requested steel band for 3 hrs- not sure when the 3 hours starts is it from arrivial on island ? any ideas?

my suggestion would be to read a lot of the review posts. they have a lot of information within the posts that contain hair, makeup, photography, etc. if you click at the bottom of my signature, it contains the information that you are looking for. a lot of other members have posted about their wedding too. good luck!

Thank you for the quick reply much apprieciated

Hi, i am planning a wedding now for sep 2011. We are hoping to secure a date at renaissance island, we have booked holiday for 14 nights staying at RUI but wedding night at renaissance hotel. I have completed my wish list an have sent email of this to Juney just awaiting confirmation . After reading several comments i am super excited if anyone could give me suggestions for the big day would be grately recieved. I have requested a sit down dinner but am not quite so sure now suggestions? how did everyone find hair and makeup and photo choices? and have requested steel band for 3 hrs- not sure when the 3 hours starts is it from arrivial on island ? any ideas?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12