Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our Renaissance Island Wedding 7.23.2010

Thanks for sharing this review! This is all so very helpful as we begin planning on own Aruba wedding!

baby beach, the amazing rock formations, but pretty much everything else too
    sheree - thank you for sharing - sounds like your wedding was amazing! Can't wait to see the pics when you have them!

Sheree, thanks for your present, nice to hear that you have a wonderful wedding and all your guest are happy with the island, hope to see you soon...........bully

Thank you so much for all that great information. I am also getting married at the Renaissance and thus will be using some of the same vendors. I will be working with DJ Tino and George Jacobs and I hear GREAT things about them. It's so nice to hear the same from you.

And thank you for the fabulous wedding favor ideas. Do you happen to have website information/contact information for the Palmera Rum factory? I googled it and can't find it.

I have also heard how fabulous Jennive is and I have already booked her even though our wedding is almost 8 months away

Would love to see more pictures if you have them and don't mind.

Thanks again for the wonderful and valuable information!
    Amber

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by taxidriver View Post
    Sheree, thanks for your present, nice to hear that you have a wonderful wedding and all your guest are happy with the island, hope to see you soon...........bully

Bully... no problem it was my pleasure... thanks for the warm Aruba Welcome to me and my family!

My original post was edited to add names of steel pan player Charles Brouwer and videographer George Jacobs. (I also added video review).
    I wanted to give credit where it’s due… thanks to Charles and George!

Quote Originally Posted by acushing View Post
    Thank you so much for all that great information. I am also getting married at the Renaissance and thus will be using some of the same vendors. I will be working with DJ Tino and George Jacobs and I hear GREAT things about them. It's so nice to hear the same from you.

And thank you for the fabulous wedding favor ideas. Do you happen to have website information/contact information for the Palmera Rum factory? I googled it and can't find it.

I have also heard how fabulous Jennive is and I have already booked her even though our wedding is almost 8 months away

Would love to see more pictures if you have them and don't mind.

Thanks again for the wonderful and valuable information!
    Amber
    You're very welcome! I'm just giving back since I've learned so much from past brides on this forum. You will be very happy with all of the vendors and Juney's work. I will send you a PM with the rum info.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12