Aruba Beach

Thread: Our Wedding Photographer

Our Wedding Photographer

Hello all who are looking for a wedding photographer in Aruba!

I just came back from staying a week in Aruba and have nothing but wonderful things to say about our photographer. Victor Winklaar was a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. As soon as I made an inquiry on his website – he always responded within 24 hours of my emails. Having a reliable photographer was very important to me, and Victor was very reliable, honest and trustworthy. The most important thing that was great about Victor was he was able to deliver wonderful photos the day we left the island (we only stayed for five days). That meant a three-day turn around on his part. Sometimes photographers can take weeks, even months for their pictures to process. But Victor knew we had to travel back home, and he was so accommodating to our needs.

My profile picture is a photo taken by Victor during sunset. Feel free to email me if you would to see more of my favorites.

I highly recommend Victor Winklaar for your photography needs in Aruba.
    Last edited by bpanuga; 06-13-2010 at 06:15 PM.

Welcome back and congrats on your recent marriage!It's so great to hear that you found such a wonderful photographer to capture your special day.

Victor will be our photographer for our wedding next month. I do agree that so far he has been great to work with. He seems very professional and has answered all of my questions( I had a ton).