Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our Wedding Review at the Radisson - April 10, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by curious112 View Post
    thank you so much for your review! i'm so happy to hear you had a great experience! we're getting married at the radisson in july & lisa has been wonderful! we're also having the cocktail hour on the beach & reception poolside. think we're going with the around the world stations but i'm definitely going to check out the aruban buffet. so glad to hear the food was great!

did you feel like the extra lighting was absolutely necessary? we were thinking about hiring someone for that. right now our guest count is at 35 (love that number! haha) how many people did you seat at each table? was there plenty of room to dance by the pool? we're so excited! july will be here before we know it thanks again for sharing!!!! it sounds like you and your wife had a beautiful wedding! congrats!
    the only reason i wanted the extra lighting was for photograph purposes. like i mentioned before, i'm into photography so i wanted to make sure that there was optimal lighting to take pictures at night. it's not necessary and it's an extra expense but if you want your pictures to be a little brighter, it's worth it. if you take a look at the link that i posted above, you'll be able to see the pics of what our lighting looked like. there's one picture that our photographer took from our room where our reception was held. at the bottom right of the picture is the dance floor and there was plenty of room for 70 ppl.

as for seating, you can seat up to 6, 8, or 10 ppl at the table. it depends on how you split up your tables.

Quote Originally Posted by A_J_Mitch View Post
    Thanks for the review!! I actually booked Jennive for my hair after reading this review!!
    you'll love her. she's a very sweet person and awesome hair stylist.

CONGRATS!! I love the pictures and the reviews, thanks for sharing! I'll be getting married at the Westin next week...eekkss!! We we're also thinking about having our welcome dinner @ Gianni's, but after reading your review, I'm glad we aren't. I wasn't impressed with the menu they gave us or their professionalism when asking about hosting a party there. We did chose AQUA GRILL and they have been amazing! So hopefully soon, I'll be posting pictures and reviews of our upcoming wedding!
    Congrats again!

Senior Member cyclone promotions's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oneeyejack View Post
    the only reason i wanted the extra lighting was for photograph purposes. like i mentioned before, i'm into photography so i wanted to make sure that there was optimal lighting to take pictures at night. it's not necessary and it's an extra expense but if you want your pictures to be a little brighter, it's worth it. if you take a look at the link that i posted above, you'll be able to see the pics of what our lighting looked like. there's one picture that our photographer took from our room where our reception was held. at the bottom right of the picture is the dance floor and there was plenty of room for 70 ppl.

as for seating, you can seat up to 6, 8, or 10 ppl at the table. it depends on how you split up your tables.

the light effect was amazing oneeyejack you guys really had fun that day
    Professional Island DJ's
    For All Your Weddings And Party Needs.
    We Create Your Party
    DJ TINO
    https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/dj-t...472c213ea.html

Wow your pictures are beautiful! Congratulations, your wedding looked beautiful and lots of fun! I am getting married in Aruba in July at the Westin and starting to get nervous about it all coming together. Looks great! Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by jingle96 View Post
    CONGRATS!! I love the pictures and the reviews, thanks for sharing! I'll be getting married at the Westin next week...eekkss!! We we're also thinking about having our welcome dinner @ Gianni's, but after reading your review, I'm glad we aren't. I wasn't impressed with the menu they gave us or their professionalism when asking about hosting a party there. We did chose AQUA GRILL and they have been amazing! So hopefully soon, I'll be posting pictures and reviews of our upcoming wedding!
    Congrats again!
    congrats to you too and good luck with everything! enjoy your time in aruba!

Congrats on your recent marriage and thanks for sharing such a comprehensive review! I love your pics and think you and your wife did a great job putting it all together. It's great that you had such a talented photographer to capture it all.

oneeyejack- great review- Thanks! What time did you have your ceremony? Did you feel like there was enough time for dancing, since the music has to end at 11pm? Why didn't your wife use the Larimar Spa for hair, nails, etc?

we started the ceremony at 6pm just to make sure we had enough time for sunset pictures. also, we had PLENTY of time for dancing. i was even tired from all the dancing...hehe! we decided to use jennive because she was cheaper than the larimar spa. she did a great job with her hair too!

ale
    Quote Originally Posted by jingle96 View Post
    Congrats again!
    thanks for sharing! love your review, great pics... couldn't agree more about Gianni's review service is really poor for an average food quality. Aqua grill was perfect, my fiance and me had a lovely dinner there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12