Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Our WESTIN review!

congrats on getting married!! glad everything worked out despite the power outage.

Eagle Beach, Passions, Under a palapa, Mangos.
    Congratulations! Will you be returning for your one year anniversary, because we'll be getting married next year at this time!

I checked out your blog and your TTD pics came out great! I can't wait to see your ceremony and receptions pictures!

I actually do have a question or two for you if you don't mind since I will be getting married at the Westin this October. 1- Did you have enough time to take all the pictures you wanted after the ceremony before it got dark? 2- I heard that you have to get up and on the beach at 7am to reserve a hut on the beach for that day or you don't get one. Is that true?

@ hat0112: We had our ceremony @ 6 and started taking pictures with our bridal party right after (about 6:30) and it was fine! Our photographers actually took the hubby & I inside to take photos in the Westin lower lobby afterwards, I can't wait to see those pictures.
    As for the huts, it is on a first come first serve basis, but I still was able to reserve one by late morning (10am). I have to tell you, I'm glad I chose the Westin, because the location is perfect, it's not crowded or crammed like the other high rise hotels, since the Westin doesn't have a neighbor hotel. You'll love it there!

Thanks so much! Honestly I feel a thousand times better knowing that we will have time for pictures. I know Patrick said it would be fine, but I guess I needed to here it from a bride who did it.

Oh that’s great! I am not one for crowds. When I go to the beach around here I always go to the secluded part. Oh I am even more excited to go now!!!

Were hoping to have our vows renewed next year and your blog is great with lots of ideas been going to aruba for 5 years its fab

is the westin all inclusive? id like for my guests to have that option

Quote Originally Posted by daisymay4 View Post
    is the westin all inclusive? id like for my guests to have that option
    Yes, it is an option
    http://www.westinaruba.com/Allinclusive

Great review! I'm getting married there myself in October! Did you use the Westin spa for your hair or someone else?

@ Sunnybride: I have a friend who is a hairstylist that came to our wedding so she did my hair and another friend did my makeup. However the girls and I went to Intermezzo for massages and we all left even more relaxed!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast