Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Overwhelmed!

I too know the feeling! I am getting married on May 10 through Aruba weddings and the communication has been slow as well. When we do communicate I am usually the one who initiates the conversations! which can be nerve racking to say this least. I have confirmed how I would like the flowers to look but I'm still confused of the paper work that is needed and when...hopefully I hear back from her soon!

Thumbs down

i feel your pain. the communication for almost everything on the island is so freakin slow. our wedding is in 3 weeks and we still haven't had our flowers finalized. we've been trying to communicate with them for months and still haven't had a final answer.

honestly, i feel the whole process of their is a little ridiculous. it's one thing to procrastinate and do things last minute but i honestly think this is just how everything operates on the island. it's not the same business attitude that we have here in the US. but hey, if they can pull it off in such a short amount of time, more power to them. it just stresses us out more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12