Aruba Beach

Thread: Paul Van Driel

Paul Van Driel

Does anyone have contact information for Paul Van Driel (photographer)? I went through other threads and only found paulvandriel@yahoo.com ,but I'm not sure it is current. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by LisGeo09 View Post
    Does anyone have contact information for Paul Van Driel (photographer)? I went through other threads and only found paulvandriel@yahoo.com ,but I'm not sure it is current. Thanks!!
    That is Paul's email address, he is usually very busy so it might take some time for him to answer your emails, but be patient because he is absolutly the best!! We used him for our wedding in July and everyone is still talking about how great he was.

Great! Thanks so much. It's good to know that is his current address. I will give it more time for his reply then. Do you happen to have any samples of his pictures from your wedding? I have seen a few from the website but was wondering where I could find some more.

I used him at my wedding as well and he was great. The pictures were amazing, he had a great personality and our guests all loved him as well. I did not communicate with him til the day of the wedding when he showed up so don't worry- you will be happy you chose him!

Wonderful! Any samples for me to see?? :-)

Banned

Re: Paul Van Driel

Hey, he is really a good person and a good photographer. It is nice to know about a well respected person. Thank you