Aruba Beach

Thread: Perfect Aruba Wedding

Talking Perfect Aruba Wedding

We got married on the beach in Aruba! We would like to thank Rev. Gibson for a wonderful sunset ceremony and photographer Victor Winklaar for spectacular photos! Having to research options online made us a little hesitant as to what we would get, but Victor gave us pictures that we haven't been able to put down since we returned home!

Aruba since 1979
    aruba is very blessed to have such fine and talented folks in the "wedding business"
    rev gibson always gets rave reviews

do u have any photos for us to see? a link?

thanks
    andrea

Quote Originally Posted by vamonosamigos View Post
    We got married on the beach in Aruba! We would like to thank Rev. Gibson for a wonderful sunset ceremony and photographer Victor Winklaar for spectacular photos! Having to research options online made us a little hesitant as to what we would get, but Victor gave us pictures that we haven't been able to put down since we returned home!

Oh I am so glad to hear that. Congratulations! I too am having Reverend Gibson and Victor Winklaar for my wedding next month!

Congrats, I am so happy to hear that everything worked out well for you. Victor will also be our wedding photographer. I've heard nothing but good things about him and Rev. Gibson.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    [quote=Sheree10;153896]Congrats, I am so happy to hear that everything worked out well for you. Victor will also be our wedding photographer. I've heard nothing but good things about him and Rev. Gibson.[/quote]

One of the all time greatest guys...you won't be sorry !!!! Loved him the minute we met him...accomodating, friendly, sincere...

Madame Janette's - had a wonderful dinner there for our 10 yr. anniversary, any of the beach bars, and walking any of the beaches
    Good for you! Wish we had wedded on the beach of Aruba! Had our parents not had their say (& the funds!), we would have too. Oh well, we celebrated our 10 yr anniv there & are going back again & I'm thinking maybe we should even renew our vows somewhere. Congratulations to you.

Photographer

Is there a way to reach the photagrapher? How many pictures did he take?

Quote Originally Posted by vamonosamigos View Post
    Having to research options online made us a little hesitant as to what we would get, but Victor gave us pictures that we haven't been able to put down since we returned home!
    Quote Originally Posted by DSL24 View Post
    Is there a way to reach the photagrapher? How many pictures did he take?
    http://winklaar.com/