Aruba Beach

View Poll Results: What was your favorite part of your trip to Aruba?

13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Atmosphere (weather, ocean, etc.)

6 46.15%
  • Food

0 0%
  • People

0 0%
  • All of the above

7 53.85%

Thread: A Perfect Wedding -- Thank You Aruba!

Thumbs up A Perfect Wedding -- Thank You Aruba!

Hello everyone!

I was just married in Aruba, November 4th. It was a perfect wedding and could not have asked for more!

It took place on Eagle Beach which is directly across the street from the Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort (AMBR). We stayed at the AMBR for almost 2 weeks, the hotel was great! The management and staff at the hotel were fantastic! The hotel is set away from the high rise section, there is a lot of privacy...exactly what we wanted for our weddingmoon The AMBR is an awesome hotel and place to book your wedding without emptying out your wallet!

There is an awesome wedding planner that works directly with the AMBR. She is very seasoned in the business and was very accommodating to our wants and needs for our special day. All of the planning for this wedding was done via email; she mainly responded to all of my emails within 24 hours - it was great! I guarantee she will be there for you every step of the way! I cannot say enough great things about her! The wedding packages were priced very reasonable as well.

We also had a fabulous photographer! She took such great pictures of us before, during and after our wedding! Both her and the wedding planner have personalities that are priceless, so sweet, helpful and so knowledgeable in their profession. The photographer hand delivered our wedding pictures to us at our hotel in a gorgeous wedding album including a CD with even more pictures on it! (this was a part of the wedding package that I opted in for)

What great memories my husband and I made in Aruba - we couldn't have done it without the help of all the people that took part in our weddingmoon! A huge thank you goes out to all of them from us.

Please feel free to ask me any questions about our trip, specifically about the wedding if you need more information.

Here is some information that might be helpful to you if you are interested in looking into the same places that I enjoyed:

Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort

Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort - Weddings & Honeymoons

Wedding Planner
    Lissy Lampe
    Ceremonies & Celebrations in Aruba
    Dr. Henriquez Str. # 9, Oranjestad, Aruba
    Email. Tel. 297 582 2975 Fax. 297 582 2971
    USA Direct 321 473 3856 Europe Direct 31-20-890 5464

Wedding Photographer
    Angela Munzenhofer
    Bella Aruba Photography
    "Capturing the passion of love"

THE BEST RESTAURANT IN ARUBA (well, at least according to me)
    Passions Beach Bar & Restaurant

We ate at Passions the night of our wedding, the best food I have ever had in my life!!!

I will post some pictures if I can figure this site out, in a bit.

Hope you find this information helpful!

Happy 2010!

This sounds great! Would love to see your photos!

Congrats on your marriage!

Love the poll! I'm willing to bet the majority will vote "all of the above."

LOL yeah, me too! Eh, it was just for fun anyways...

I just want to let everyone know that I posted pictures of our recent trip to Aruba, hope you like them!

Thanks for writing that post...I am getting married at the same location in April and am using Lissy for my planning as well. It is nice to see such great reviews and just have that little reassurance that everything will be ok. I look forward to your pictures (if you post any). If you have any helpful hints or things you recommend let me know.

Congratulations Cynthia! Lissy is THE best and you will have no problems or worries with her! I do have pictures of our trip to Aruba...if you look at this post where my name is (KLCote1149) and look under it where it says "Images:14," just click on the number 14 and you will see all the ones that I put up on here.

I recommend wearing a dress that is lightweight and allows you to breathe - it is HOT in Aruba and the last thing you want is a ton of sweat running down your face ruining your make up on your big day...especially when you are going to be taking a ton of pictures!!!

I hope this helped! Feel free to contact me with any other questions!

Congratulations! We are staying at Amsterdamn for our wedding in July. We do not know anything about the hotel other than what we have read. We really wanted to be on Eagle Beach as we ususally stay at Bucuti but since there will be three kids, we are staying ast Amsterdam. We spoke to our planner this weekand havev some things to decide. We also are using Angela as our photograher. We opted to have dinner at mirandi rather than Passions since we will all be there for a week, we figured we could have dinnner there as a group on another night. I look forward to seeing your pictures on Angelas site. What tyope of room did you have at Amsterdam? I am thinking of upgrading us to a different room so surprise my fiance......

Bucuti Beach Resort on a gorgeous sections of Eagle Beach, Mirandi's Restaurant
    You can see my wedding album on FB. Stephanie10857 at yahoo. Robert Arnez was my fantastic, amazing photographer! They turned out just beautiful!