Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Photographers -which to choose?

Photographers -which to choose?

I just booked our wedding at Ren Island July 2010!! NOW, I have to choose between 2 photographers and wanted some feedback from others that may have used them.

Anglea Munzenhofer

OR

Elnathan Hijmering

I've seen some work from both and wanted some feedback from other brides who have used them or have feedback about either one.

Thanks so much
    Andrea

Last edited by Arubalisa; 11-17-2009 at 08:09 AM.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by A_J_Mitch View Post
    I just booked our wedding at Ren Island July 2010!! NOW, I have to choose between 2 photographers and wanted some feedback from others that may have used them.

Anglea Munzenhofer

OR

Elnathan Hijmering

I've seen some work from both and wanted some feedback from other brides who have used them or have feedback about either one.

Thanks so much
    Andrea
    Bellaaruba is a valued member of this site, she is also a nice person. Give her a shot...and oh, by the way, you have chosen the MOST PERFECT location for a wedding..check out my gallery shots of the set up...10 more yrs and thats where my kids are going to get married..

Hi, Thanks for the feedback.. I have to say I do like Angela's style a little more. She seems to do more "fun" shots!!

Aruba since 1979
    angela is the best!

she is a wonderful girl and a terrific photographer.

she knows her stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by A_J_Mitch View Post
    Hi, Thanks for the feedback.. I have to say I do like Angela's style a little more. She seems to do more "fun" shots!!

I am hoping to have Angela do our pics in July....she may be going away on vacation but I am holding out until January when she will let us know for sure.....I hope luck is on our side...her birthday is our wedding date! It will be double the fun!

Aruba since 1979
    i hope angela is able to do your photos

another member of our forum is good as well photosbyjulia contact her if angela is unavailable

who is your wedding planner?

I am using Edwina for planning. We are a small group of 14 -16. We are gettting married on Eagle beach (sunset) and then going to Marandi for dinner. We booked a steel band player for the beach and Edwina will make arrangements to get us over to the restaurant. Thanks for the suggestion on the other photographer. Any ideas on a reverangd to use?

[quote=cukiecutr;153890]I am using Edwina for planning. We are a small group of 14 -16. We are gettting married on Eagle beach (sunset) and then going to Marandi for dinner. We booked a steel band player for the beach and Edwina will make arrangements to get us over to the restaurant. Thanks for the suggestion on the other photographer. Any ideas on a reverangd to use?[/quote]

Reverend Gibson, hands down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cukiecutr View Post
    I am hoping to have Angela do our pics in July....she may be going away on vacation but I am holding out until January when she will let us know for sure.....I hope luck is on our side...her birthday is our wedding date! It will be double the fun!
    Outstanding...you can't go wrong, she's a sweetie and very talented...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast