Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Photographers -which to choose?

Both are great photographers. I work often with Angela as a second photographer during the ceremony to insure every angle and emotion is captured from both sides. We shoot between 90 and 110 degrees off from each other to avoid being in the other's photos. Photography is her passion, she never misses a shot and puts her heart and soul into it as if your wedding was her own.

~ Julia

My son's wedding is Nov 11 and we are using Angela. Lissy Lampy is the co-ordinator and we're using Rev Gibson for the beach ceremony. I will post pictures after we return on the 14th. I can't wait to see my son and his bride walk down a beautiful beach sandy aisle and get married in front of the sea.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by margeka View Post
    My son's wedding is Nov 11 and we are using Angela. Lissy Lampy is the co-ordinator and we're using Rev Gibson for the beach ceremony. I will post pictures after we return on the 14th. I can't wait to see my son and his bride walk down a beautiful beach sandy aisle and get married in front of the sea.
    You have picked the best !!! Wishing you a wonderful day...cindyo

OMG, this site had been so helpful for my son and his new bride. They were married last Wednesday Nov 11 on Eagle Beach by Rev. Gibson. Photography by bellaruba photographer and Angela, (Simply Awesome) Lissy Lampe was the wedding coordinator and everything was perfect. We walked about 20 yards down the beach for the barefeet in the sand dinner at Passions. The best. I can't tell everyone on the forum how wonderful everything was. Just perfect. As soon as Angela's pictures of our couple are ready, I'll post a link. I have some I took that I can share to show you the set up. It was the best and I thank all who posted on this board. Your information was invaluable as the wedding was just perfect.

http://margeka.smugmug.com/Events/We...01_KRr9o-M.jpg

http://margeka.smugmug.com/Events/Le...59_NDLxQ-M.jpg

Aruba since 1979
    great hearing of a nice wedding

the 2 photos that you posted are nice

angela (bellaaruba) and lissy are TERRIFIC.

glad to hear all went well
    andrea

This pictures are from my cheapo camera. I can't wait to see Angelas'. The setting between two divi divi trees was just fabulous.

Very very beautiful. Congratulations to the young couple.

I used Angela for my wedding (Nov. 6th) and she is the best!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast