Aruba Beach

Thread: Photographers, reasonable prices?

Photographers, reasonable prices?

Hi everyone,

We're shopping for wedding photographers right now. Do you guys have any idea what's considered reasonable (in terms of pricing) for Aruba? We want to have good quality photos, but also don't want to spend a fortune, so it would help to have a decent idea what's reasonable.

Thank you!
    Mac

Don't know what a good price would be, but do know I've worked with Bryan Morris a few times over the years and he has been an amazing photographer, very friendly, and very willing to go above & beyond. I would definately recommend contacting him.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Hi when are you going to be in Aruba for your wedding ? I'm a photographer, going in May, and I have reasonable prices, but I'm only there for a week.

I hope that this is not considered SPAM..... But I have a friend who is a photographer in the NJ/PA area. He does Photojournalism type wedding photography. He shot my sisters weddings and took family photos for me. He is a great photographer.

He is running a GIVEWAY for a destination wedding. He has October and August available, only 2 dates. The giveaway is for a destination wedding. You will get a HUGE package. He also GIVES you the photos at the end with full rights to do what you want with them.

his website is www.dlauphoto.com

If you have any questions shoot me a pm.
    Decided to take down my timer!

Interessting post,

Looking for experienced, qualified, professional photographers on Aruba? But still don't want to spend a lot of money?

Some couples will think they are getting married in some kind of thirth world country, but I can guarantee you camera equipment is more expensive her then the US, and beside that most of the professional photographers here will deliver a copyright released disk with all the pictures (try to get that done in the US)

Professional Aruba photographers know the circumstances here better, and deliver the best quality!

Your wedding pictures will be a memory of a lifetime don't forgett that.

Regards,
    Robert
    Robert Arenz weddingplanner and professional photographer
    http://www.photographyaruba.com http://www.dreamweddingsaruba.com

Robert,
    I am not trying to take business away from you. I am not a photographer, this is a friend of mine.

And my friend does realease every photo taken with full coyrights!
    Decided to take down my timer!

We found someone. Thank you, all!