Aruba Beach
Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By crdavies
  • 1 Post By cyclone promotions

Thread: Photography/Videography/MakeUp/Hair/DJ Recommendations

Photography/Videography/MakeUp/Hair/DJ Recommendations

Hello everyone!
    I recently got married in Aruba and wanted to give my vendors as recommendations, I see a lot of posts on here from future newlyweds looking for input so here it is!

Keep in mind I have very high expectations and taste. These vendors are the best of the best-but you will pay for it (worth every penny in my opinion!)

Makeup- Marta Collell an absolute doll! She has done my makeup 3 times while on the island including my wedding. There were 9 of us on the wedding day ages 22-60+ and everyone LOVED their makeup. Photos on her facebook page will show you why she's that good!

Hair- Indulgence By The Sea located in the Tamarijn, I went to their salon for a trial but for the wedding day they came to us. There were 10 of us for hair ages 10-60+ and again every single person loved their hair style. Very funny staff kept the mood light and stress levels at bay!

Photographer- Demian Gibbs hard working, great guy and his works is incredible. Click the link to see some of his photos! Easy to work with and flexible!

Videographer- Roy Croes watch the videos to see his work, him and his wife are great!

DJ- DJ Tino The life of the party. Such a fun guy and keeps the party going, people were dancing before dinner! We sent him a detailed list of songs we wanted, he is also an emcee so he will announce the bridal party!

The best thing about my crew was they all work together often which kept a great flow about the wedding. They knew how to work with one another so well!

Any questions please reply here

Aruba since 1979
    terrific.
    thanks for posting!
    Tino Daals is a member here "Cyclone Promotions". he is a wonderful man!

Awesome reviews! Thanks for sharing!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Senior Member cyclone promotions's Avatar
    Thanks for the rave review crdavies it was with great pleasure to had DJ and MC for your wedding unforgettable night

Professional Island DJ's
    For All Your Weddings And Party Needs.
    We Create Your Party
    DJ TINO
    https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/dj-t...472c213ea.html