Aruba Beach

Thread: Planning for May 2013

Planning for May 2013

My fiancee and I would like to get married next May 2013 but do not want to book any venue or vendors until we've had a chance to visit Aruba in late September. Is this enough time to plan or are we in over our heads to try and pull this off for next May?

Thanks,
    Vanessa

Aruba since 1979
    possibly.
    may is a very busy wedding month.
    you may want to ask some of the wedding planners that very question.
    some of the vendors (photographers as example) book as much as 18 mos out.

Quote Originally Posted by VanessaS View Post
    My fiancee and I would like to get married next May 2013 but do not want to book any venue or vendors until we've had a chance to visit Aruba in late September. Is this enough time to plan or are we in over our heads to try and pull this off for next May?

Thanks,
    Vanessa

Thanks for the info, I feel better now knowing that next May is not an impossible dream

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by VanessaS View Post

Thanks,
    Vanessa
    The Riu might have not been an amazing wedding venue but everything came together in about 5 months. And that was when abigail worked there, so trust me if you are in good hands you will be able to make it for May, 2013.