Aruba Beach

Thread: Proposal ideas

Proposal ideas

Hey going to Aruba for the first time in a few months and need to get some good ideas of proposal spots. Im planning to propose to my GF there and thought asking her on the beach at sunset would be very nice but if anyone has great spots to let me know of, i'd appreciate it. Im staying at the Marriot i believe. If anyone has a story of how they proposed in Aruba, i'd like to hear your story. Thanks.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    ideas...sunset at the California lighthouse, aboard the Palm Pleasure sunset cruise ( let the captain know....), barefoot at sunset at Flying Fishbone while dining, let all these places know in advance and they will make it special for you..

I've been hearing alot about this Flying Fishbowl resturant. Where is it, and do you know about how far it is from the Marriot?

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Goggle it....its a 60.oo or so cab ride...out in the middle of nowhere. ITs probably a 25 minute cab ride...well worth the time....

Quote Originally Posted by FC626 View Post
    Hey going to Aruba for the first time in a few months and need to get some good ideas of proposal spots. Im planning to propose to my GF there and thought asking her on the beach at sunset would be very nice but if anyone has great spots to let me know of, i'd appreciate it. Im staying at the Marriot i believe. If anyone has a story of how they proposed in Aruba, i'd like to hear your story. Thanks.
    We were in Aruba last July and my fiance made reservations for us to have massages on the Renaissance private island at Spa Cove. We started out w/ a great couples massage and then a waiter brought us a fruit platter and drinks, after that you have the cove all to yourself. Just as the sun started to set (and I was trying to take a picture) my fiance got down on his knee, pulled out the most beautiful ring and proposed to me. I was in complete shock, I couldn't even speak. It really was perfect and just the way I would have wanted it. We had the most beautiful setting and we were all by ourselves. I still can't believe he was able to pull of the best proposal ever!!

We are now traveling back to Aruba this July and are getting married on the Renaissance private island. We can't wait!!

Good Luck with your proposal and I'm sure whatever you decide to do, your girlfriend will love it.

Alto Vista Chapel at sunrise.

California Lighthouse (like Cindy suggested ) at sunset. Take along a REALLY nice bottle of champagne.

My Fiance And I Got Engaged Last April At The Azull Restaurant At The Westin - It Is Elegant Barefoot Dining On The Beach At Sunset. They Only Take 6 Couples And It Is Very Private. It Was So Beautiful And Unexpected. We Have Been Together 15 Years And I Had No Idea!!!!

Joanie A