Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about weddings at the Divi

Question about weddings at the Divi

Hello all,

I am having my wedding in May 2008 at the Divi and I was very curious is knowing if anyone else on this forum as gotten married there or anywhere else on the island and could give me some advice on wedding gifts, etc. I would love to see pictures if possible.

Thanks a bunch.
    Ashley
    forsure20@aol.com

What Divi? I am getting married in Feb 2008 at the Divi Pheonix. There's several different hotels with the name Divi in them.

Yeah its called the Divi Phoenix. Who is your wedding coordinator?

Thanks!
    Ashley

Hi..
    I am getting married at the Divi Phoenix on Jan.15/08 and Indira is my co-ordinator.

That is wonderful! I bet you are getting excited. Have you found any pictures of other couples that have gotten married there?

Divi

I'm just starting to work with Indira. I'm having a hard time choosing between the Divi Phoenix and Radisson for my May or June of 08 wedding. What made you choose Divi? How do you like Indira so far? I think she's great so far and responds quickly to any of my questions!

I'm working with Lissy from Ceremonies and Celebrations. She is fantastic. You can reach her at this email address candcaruba@yahoo.comGood luck with your planning and let me know if you have any more questions. I'll answer what I can.

Phoenix Wedding

I Saw A Wedding There In 11/07

Hi...
    I chose the Divi because I heard pretty good reviews about their weddings. I also heard that their wedding dinners are fabulous. Obviously that was a big factor.
    Indira is great to work with. It took us awhile to hammer out the details, but now that it is so close, I can't wait.
    I saw a few pics of the weddings at the Divi, but not too many. I guess a beautiful beach is a beautiful beach
    We have approx. 10 guests coming and also have a steelpan player and limo reserved. We are also doing a sand ceremony at sunset.
    I will post some pics after the wedding

Quote Originally Posted by DAndreucci View Post
    I'm just starting to work with Indira. I'm having a hard time choosing between the Divi Phoenix and Radisson for my May or June of 08 wedding. What made you choose Divi? How do you like Indira so far? I think she's great so far and responds quickly to any of my questions!

I was actually going to have our wedding at the Radisson but we found it very hard to keep in contact with the wedding person there. The Divi Phoenix is beautiful as is the Radisson, it just depends on how much you are willing to spend. The Radisson as alot of regulations.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast