Hello and Congrats!!! You will not regret having your wedding on the private island many of our guests said it was the best wedding they have been to!
1. We need a VIDEOGRAPHER for the ceremony and reception - any suggestions? (We already have a photographer coming with us from home). We did not have a vireographer I am sure Randolph could give you a few options of local ones. Or check out the different post on this forum there are bound to be a few recommendations
2. I have 13 bridesmaids, our mothers, a flower girl and myself that will ALL need our HAIR and MAKEUP done for the day of the wedding - does anyone have a suggestion of someone who could accommodate our large group? I used Jennifer Croes-veeris (firstname.lastname@example.org) she might be able to give you some options for a larger party as well. She was great and did my hair and makeup exactly how I wanted (which I was nervous since I did not do a trial), she was also on time and very fun to talk to!
3. We have requested to have a DJ - any suggestions of a good one to use? DJ TINO He was AMAZINGGGGG he played all the songs I sent him and more. Everyone was up dancing the entire time. I would say request his ASAP as he is very popular
4. We want to have a welcome reception for our 100 guests - appetizers and drinks for 2 hours or so. If there a place nearby that anyone would recommend? Preferably within walking distance We had ours at moomba beach (one of our favorite beach bar/restaurants) it is up near the high rise hotel area (in between Marriott surf club and holiday inn) it is not within walking distance but only a short taxi ride away. They had many different options for food and drinks and its right on the beach!
5. RENAISSANCE BRIDES - we are in the process of finalizing the ADD-ONS for the ceremony and reception - are there any suggestions for MUST-HAVES? We wanted to maybe get a lounge package, the Coconut Charlie, the Cigar Guy and some other things - THOUGHTS?? We had the light up bar and it really did add to the atmosphere, one thing I wish I would have requested is more tiki torches around the reception area, also you must do the cigar rollers all of the men loved that... with the atmosphere you really do not need too many add ons
Best of luck as you finish up planning and please let me know if you have any other questions... I would be happy to help answer them (even if they are not wedding related this year will be my 6th trip to Aruba)!