Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rehearsal Dinner Ideas

rehearsal dinner

We got married last Sept and had our rehearsal at Matthews restaurant on Eagle Beach. We had the whole area in the back on the beach and the food was great, and reasonably priced. We had 50 guests and everyone loved the food and setting...good luck!

Rehearsal Dinner

Hi!! I am getting married at the Marriott Resort in September! Does anyone have any recommendations/experiences that they can share for where to have our rehearsal dinner?

Any Aruba beach...
    MoomBa is located conveniently next to the Marriott Surf Club
    Ideas for places to meet our guests before wedding day?
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 03-12-2011 at 02:20 PM.

I went to a friend's wedding in Aruba in Sept. 2009. They had their "rehearsal dinner" at Pincho's the night before the wedding but it was really more of a "meet and greet" for everyone in the wedding and all of the wedding guests as well. They had a buffet set up at Pinchos (food was great!) so it was more casual and they had rented out the entire place. It was alot of fun having a private party there and the atmosphere was wonderful being out over the water on a pier.

Not sure exactly what you're looking for as far as if you want a small sit-down dinner for the wedding party only, if you want it to be more formal, etc.

I liked the idea of the party at Pincho's - even had live music with dancing after we ate.
    "The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts." - - Marcus Aurelius

33rd trip to Aruba - May 2016
    San Fran/Napa Valley - Sept. 2016
    Barcelona, Mallorca, and Andorra - Nov. 2016

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123