Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Renaissance Island Wedding

Smile Renaissance Island Wedding

Hi all I am planning an August 2016 wedding at Renaissance Island. I was wondering if anyone has recommendations for:
    photographers & videographers (Has anyone used Winklaar Photography? And Roy Croes for video?)
    florists
    hair and makeup

thanks so much!

-Deana

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum deana

Thank you!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    here's my bits of advise for planning your wedding
    1. Order a flat cake, not a high one. It comes over on the boat and slides around. We watched one in horror as it slid apart
    2. Heels- although they're lovely to wear they get stuck in the dock and wooden walkways
    3.bug spray is needed for dusk, after that they disappear. Have it on hand
    if I think of more I'll post

hope you're having Tino as your DJ, he is the best! He also works at Renn as activities coordinator, and then DJs on the side

and WELCOME to the site

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    for hair & make up, my stepdaughter used Marietta, who was excellent. I have her email & phone number if you want it. she comes to the hotel. another one my friend used is Jennifer Croes-Veeris, don't have her info. We used Bella Photography but Angela is not always on the island but you can check. she is a member of the forum. I have her info, too. I forget the florist we used but I wouldn't recommend them, Elsa or something like that. anyway, if you need Marietta or Angela's info, that I have. Jennifer you can find on facebook as I am a friend on facebook so she must be listed there.

Congratulations and welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Thank you for the advice! Yes I requested DJ Tino, hoping he is available.. Still waiting for a reply from him.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I definitely vote for Tino as DJ. He is the best. And he is such a doll. We had a small wedding & he ALWAYS had people on the dance floor.

Great I appreciate it ! I will take Marietta's info, thank you.

Marietta's email & phone number is: mwanopa@yahoo.com Her phone number is 297-592-4885. Please remember, this was almost two years ago. I can't vouch that is still her number. I'm sure you can also check with Jennifer, I gave that name before but we didn't use her but like I said, she did friend me on facebook. Marietta did my SD's hair perfect & make up was natural, which is what she went for. The other bride, also a friend, liked Jennifer, too. I think Marietta's work is softer (if that makes sense). She did my make up, not my hair but make up & I specifically said natural looking and she did a great job. she does do a pre-wedding trial, can't remember if that's part of the price or not but I do know she was very reasonable. Alot cheaper than the Radisson or Maggy's wanted to charge for it. I know you can't PM me yet because you don't have enough posts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast