Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Renaissance Island Wedding

Thanks so much, that is exactly what I'm looking for natural soft makeup!

Senior Member cyclone promotions's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DG813 View Post
    Thank you for the advice! Yes I requested DJ Tino, hoping he is available.. Still waiting for a reply from him.
    Aug 2016 still available
    what is you date ?????

tino
    Professional Island DJ's
    For All Your Weddings And Party Needs.
    We Create Your Party
    DJ TINO
    https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/dj-t...472c213ea.html

Yes I emailed you. Just waiting for the contract , thanks

The contact information doesn't work... If you come across someone who knows her new info, please let me know.. Thanks

You made an amazing choice! I loved every seocnd of our wedding on the private island this june. I used the florist that Randolph and the renaissance use and they did abeautiful job with the centerpieces and bouqets, hair and makeup I used Jennive jennive@hotmail.com she did a GREAT job! Also highly recommend DJ tino if you need a DJ he was great!

Quote Originally Posted by Segod View Post
    You made an amazing choice! I loved every seocnd of our wedding on the private island this june. I used the florist that Randolph and the renaissance use and they did abeautiful job with the centerpieces and bouqets, hair and makeup I used Jennive jennive@hotmail.com she did a GREAT job! Also highly recommend DJ tino if you need a DJ he was great!

Thank you so much! Did you send pictures of the flowers and center pieces you wanted? I just emailed Jenni and I do have Tino as the DJ....things are starting to come together... Finally

So glad you got DJ Tino!!

For the flowers yes I used pinterest and found what I was looking for for the centerpieces... we also brought about 10 pieces of grapewood (looks like driftwood) with us to add to the tables (renaissance bought them from us). Then they added LED candles in vases and I also brought table numbers with me. But they really did take my ideas and excute perfectly....actually better than I ever expected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12