Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By NicolaUK
  • 1 Post By Jacki

Thread: Renaissance wedding?

Cool Renaissance wedding?

Hi
    Me and my fiancÚ are looking at getting married in Aruba at the Renaissance private island. I love Aruba and have always wanted a beach wedding.
    I'm reaching out to any brides or grooms who have had their special day in Aruba or with Renaissance, to hear their experiences and get a rough amount of how much this cost.
    Thankyou in advance for your replies
    Nicola

Aruba since 1979
    welcome to the aruba.com community forum

the renaissance is an awesome resort

i hope you get lots of replies

Aruba since 1979

Quote Originally Posted by NicolaUK View Post
    Hi
    Me and my fiancÚ are looking at getting married in Aruba at the Renaissance private island. I love Aruba and have always wanted a beach wedding.
    I'm reaching out to any brides or grooms who have had their special day in Aruba or with Renaissance, to hear their experiences and get a rough amount of how much this cost.
    Thankyou in advance for your replies
    Nicola
    I'm so curious, too! How many people are you looking at having? I'm curious about the price for about 25.

I am getting married on the private island in June. If you check out the renaissance webpage they have a price sheet that breaks down the cost of renting the island or venue of your choice along with the food and drink options as well. We thought we would have around 30 people and that number has doubled. We are looking forward to sharing our favorite island with all of our friends and family. I will make sure to post once I get done with the whole experience. The biggest thing I have learned is that the planners are on island time but I found sending them a list of questions in one email works best.

Welcome to the Aruba.com Community Forum Segod! Congrats on the upcoming wedding
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ