Aruba Beach
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By MrsLancaster2B

Thread: Renaissance Wedding - CONFUSED!

Renaissance Wedding - CONFUSED!

I recently posted on here about wanting a civil ceremony on the beach. I spoke to the suggested contacts and basically the answer was no. Can anyone tell me exactly what happens when getting married through the Renaisance please, on the private island. Does everyone go to the town hall together and then over to the Island, does the bride turn up after the groom like here in the UK? I am so confused over what to do, I really wanted the whole service on the beach but as this can't happen I would love to know what happens through the hotel and town hall and then onto the island as I am up in the air over what to do. Thanks everyone Kelly x

Hi Andrea, think we are going to stick with the norm, as much as I hate being normal! It was hat had said no. Can as many guests as we want attend the civil ceremony in the town hall or is there a limit? I'm a little confused about what happens after the civil ceremony, does everyone head over to the beach? So excited and just want everything to be perfect.
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 07-29-2012 at 09:26 AM. Reason: vendor request name removal

Aruba since 1979
    Although it is fun not to be "normal"
    sometimes we just have to be :-(

but, reading jason's answer.........you will be just fine!

Yes, he has put me at ease and back to being very excited wooooooo!

Our favorite place on the island, is the great beach at the Boca Grandi. The water is the best, and its very quiet.

Our son and his wife got married in Aruba last June. They were married at a civil ceremony on Friday downtown. On Saturday they were married again on the beach. Both ceremonies were wonderful. The Saturday ceremony was held at sunset. Their pictures came out perfect.
    They used a wedding planner at the Amsterdam resort and she worked out all the details.
    Best of Luck with your Wedding plans.